REPORT: Tourist dies after being punched in the head in Queens
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by NYPost.com:
A tourist from Florida died after he was attacked in Queens over the weekend, according to reports on Tuesday.
Boca Raton resident Sabor Szabo, 35, succumbed to injuries he suffered during an assault in Long Island City early Sunday, loved ones and co-workers told WPEC-TV.
“I hope they find him (the killer) and bring him to justice,” co-worker Josh Gillon said. “This was really a stupid, stupid act. It’s a big family and he was an important part of it so everybody is just heartbroken.”
The article goes on to state the following:
Szabo — in town for his stepsister’s wedding — was leaving his brother’s LIC hotel and looking for the ride he had called, family and friends told WPEC.
He was knocking on car windows to see which one was his ride, Szabo’s loved one said. That’s when an unidentified man got out of one of the cars that Szabo had knocked on, and punched the tourist in the head, friends said.
“This was really a stupid, stupid act” https://t.co/5wUA6xx9A6
— New York Post (@nypost) August 8, 2018
Florida tourist dies after being punched by driver during Queens attack, company says – WABC-TV https://t.co/h4Sb4axfF1
— Kilian Julianus (@KilianJulianus) August 8, 2018
To weigh in on this information provided by NYPost.com, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting NYPost.com
Trending on DML News
- EXCLUSIVE: The final Instagram post by murdered pregnant mom Shanann Watts
- VIDEO: Trump admits paying off mortgage in old video clip
- REPORT: Kevin Spacey movie earns jaw-dropping meager amount on opening day
- UPDATE: Colorado girls’ bodies were submerged in crude oil for 4 days
- REPORT: Over 70 former intel officers and leaders denounce Trump’s threat to revoke clearances
- REPORT: Ex-employee ‘whistleblower’ makes disturbing allegations against Tesla
- BREAKING: Trump lawyer cooperating, sharing details for Mueller probe
- REPORT: Insider says FDNY brawl ‘one of the most severe beatings seen on tape’
- REPORT: U.S. special counsel recommends six months in prison for Papadopoulos
- REPORT: Military Judge issues stunning ruling on 9/11 Guantánamo detainees