REPORT: Trivago pitchman found passed out behind wheel of car
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
The “Trivago guy,” best known for appearing in television commercials to help travelers find their “ideal hotel for the best price,” was arrested Wednesday in Houston for allegedly driving while intoxicated, authorities said.
Actor Timothy Williams, 52, was found passed out behind the steering wheel of a car around 3:15 p.m., Houston police said. He was in a moving lane of traffic with a foot on the brake, according to police.
The article goes on to state the following:
The charming pitchman for the German discount travel website then allegedly failed a sobriety test and submitted a blood sample to test for alcohol before he was charged, FOX26 Houston reported.
Williams, who grew up in Houston, was ordered to have a mental health or intellectual disability assessment, before he was released on $100 bond, the Houston Chronicle reported.
— ABC News (@ABC) April 12, 2019
— Pooja Lodhia (@PoojaOnTV) April 11, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: NYPD cop identified who killed himself behind Staten Island precinct
- Illegal alien stowaways die after falling off plane (video)
- EXCLUSIVE: President Trump under attack! How to show your support
- REPORT: New data reveals how much the military has spent on transgender care since 2016
- REPORT: Nationwide ‘Impeach Donald Trump’ Rallies Launch Saturday