REPORT: Truck set on fire because of pro-Trump stickers, owner says
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
A truck adorned with several stickers supporting President Trump was reportedly set ablaze and vandalized with spray paint outside a bar in Washington state, in what the owner believes was a targeted attack.
“If you say anything that someone doesn’t like, you are ultimately a target,” Johnny MacKay told KOIN-TV of Portland, Ore. “You’re automatically the enemy and they have to hurt you.”
The article goes on to state the following:
After having a few drinks at the bar in Vancouver, Wash., MacKay told the station he decided to take an Uber home and leave his truck overnight in the parking lot. He said he left his vehicle under a light in hopes that it would discourage anyone from trying to break in.
— The Oregonian (@Oregonian) October 9, 2018
To weigh in on this information provided by FOXNEWS.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Democrat councilwoman sworn in on Dr. Seuss book [PHOTOS]
- VIDEO: LA residents fed up with officials, demand change after homeless crisis spirals in city
- REPORT: Trump blasts Google over report of manipulated voters
- BREAKING: Network beats Fox News in key ratings for first time in 17 years
- REPORT: Trump trolls with meme of Trump Tower in Greenland
- VIDEO: FEC chair: Trump is ‘damaging to our democracy’
- VIDEO: Conservative actor declares Trump the ‘greatest president of this century’
- UPDATE: HUD moves to crack down on undocumented immigrants in public housing
- REPORT: The Mooch Says He Was ‘Wrong’ About Trump In Blistering Op-Ed
- REPORT: Gov’t Delivers 100,000 Cheap Visa-Workers to Disney, Tourist Industry