REPORT: Trump 2020 campaign unveils possible logo designs for Space Force merch, seeks help with ‘final decision’
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
President Trump’s 2020 re-election campaign celebrated the administration’s announcement Thursday that it intended to launch a new “Space Force” military branch by asking supporters to vote on a potential logo for campaign-associated merchandise.
“President Trump wants a SPACE FORCE — a groundbreaking endeavor for the future of America and the final frontier,” campaign manager Brad Parscale wrote Thursday in an email.
The article goes on to state the following:
“As a way to celebrate President Trump’s huge announcement, our campaign will be selling a new line of gear,” Parscale continued. “But first we have to make a final decision on the design we will use to commemorate President Trump’s new Space Force — and he wants YOU to have a say.”
The six designs feature different color schemes, as well as a range of compositions that either emphasize an image of a rocket or the “Space Force” name.
‘Space Force’ 🚀doesn’t even exist yet but that’s not stopping @realDonaldTrump from peddling merch. He needs YOU to vote on your favorite logo. Comment below and don’t miss this historical moment! 🇺🇸 https://t.co/GhehFpaGhK pic.twitter.com/xOxjstLI02
— TMZ (@TMZ) August 9, 2018
To weigh in on this information provided by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News
- TRUMP TWEET: Presidential Harassment
- BREAKING: Barr reveals timeline to release redacted Mueller report
- Submit News
- Mexico helicopter crash kills more than a dozen day after earthquake (pictures)
- DML TV
- BREAKING: President Trump is removing US Secret Service director
- VIDEO: State of the Union attendees sing ‘Happy Birthday’ to survivor of Holocaust, 2018 synagogue shooting
- REPORT: Pelosi announces next move on Mueller report: ‘Congress will not be silent’
- BREAKING: US intelligence accuses China of using student spies to steal secrets
- REPORT: Activist Actress: “I do not have equal rights… because I have a vagina”