REPORT: Trump administration begins formally enforcing new abortion restrictions
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
The Trump admin’s devastating, illegal, & unethical Title X gag rule puts birth control and other essential care at risk for millions.
— Planned Parenthood Action (@PPact) July 16, 2019
Trump administration says it will immediately start enforcing new rule barring taxpayer-funded family planning clinics from referring women for abortions. https://t.co/KJiPw7MS6g
— The Associated Press (@AP) July 15, 2019
Taxpayer-funded family planning clinics must stop referring women to abortion providers immediately, the Trump administration said Monday. https://t.co/Y5jPr2vH9J
— FoxNashville (@FOXNashville) July 16, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- POLL: Are you concerned about Trump’s mental stability?
- VIDEO: Trump called supporter to apologize for mocking his weight, supporter responds
- VIDEO: Disgraced former Trump staffers Scaramucci and Omarosa discuss the president’s ‘mental decline’
- REPORT: Tlaib Attends Event With Pro-BDS Group Instead of Visiting Israel [PHOTOS]
- OpEd: Washington owes Justice Neil Gorsuch an apology
- VIDEO: Maher slams far-left Dems for backing anti-Israel BDS movement
- EXCLUSIVE: Residents flock to greet ‘Trump Unity Bridge’ driving through town (VIDEO)
- REPORT: Multiple Texas cities hit with coordinated ransomware attacks