REPORT: Trump Administration Scraps 20 Miles of Wall After Savings Fade
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by YAHOO.COM:
(Bloomberg) — The Trump administration scrapped three border wall projects that it said it intended to build using money found from cost savings in constructing other portions of the barrier along the southern border.
In a court filing Friday, the administration said it had determined the savings weren’t sufficient to pay for the additional 20 miles (32 kilometers) of wall in Arizona and California.
The article goes on to state the following:
A divided U.S. Supreme Court in July allowed the administration to start using disputed Pentagon funds to construct more than 100 miles of fencing along the border, letting the president take his biggest step yet toward erecting his long-promised wall.
The Trump administration has scrapped three border wall projects https://t.co/JTTY4HCqIn
— Bloomberg (@business) September 14, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit YAHOO.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Chris Wallace challenges Hakeem Jeffries’ claim that souvenir pen ceremony was ‘solemn’
- VIDEO: Graham announces probability of dismissing impeachment articles right away
- REPORT: New Jersey cop makes devastating decision as first responders tried to rescue him from crash
- REPORT: Horrific accident involving 2 cars leaves woman dead
- REPORT: 10 year-old injury leads to death — and a homicide ruling
- VIDEO: Schiff claims that intelligence community is WITHHOLDING documents
- REPORT: Democratic lawmaker dismisses Nunes lawsuit threat: ‘Take your letter and shove it’
- REPORT: Popular Dem says Bidens will become the ‘bigger scandal’ if they testify
- REPORT: Missing California couple found dead in Mexico
- REPORT: Biden campaign issues warning to media ahead of impeachment trial