REPORT: Trump announces news conference on census and citizenship issue
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
President Trump on Thursday said he will hold a news conference in the afternoon on the census as he is expected to issue an executive order to require the addition of a citizenship question despite a Supreme Court ruling blocking the effort.
Trump teased in a tweet that he would follow a White House-hosted social media summit with a news conference “on the Census and Citizenship” in the Rose Garden. The local forecast for later in the day includes thunderstorms.
The article goes on to state the following:
Trump has hinted in recent days that he may use an executive order to include a question about citizenship on the census. NBC News reported Thursday morning that the president is expected to issue the order later in the day.
The White House will be hosting a very big and very important Social Media Summit today. Would I have become President without Social Media? Yes (probably)! At its conclusion, we will all go to the beautiful Rose Garden for a News Conference on the Census and Citizenship.
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) July 11, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: Justice Dept unseals 11-count indictment linked to Russian bribery, Uranium One
- POLL: Will Trump’s decision to abandon the Kurds in Syria hurt his chances for reelection?
- Text messages discredit anti-gun march organizer’s alleged statement claiming Hunter Pollack was invited to speak at march
- BREAKING: Key Cabinet Member Tells Trump He Will Resign After Ukraine Controversy
- REPORT: Jim Acosta fires off tweets aimed at Trump’s presidential address
- PHOTO: Stormy Daniels announces Playboy photo shoot
- CLAIM: Secret Document Reveals China Covertly Offering Missiles and Aid to N. Korea
- REPORT: ICE identifies hundreds of migrants lying about their family status
- POLL: Should Fox News bring Megyn Kelly back to their network?