REPORT: Trump approval drops 3 points to 2019 low after release of Mueller report
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by YAHOO.COM:
NEW YORK — The number of Americans who approve of President Donald Trump dropped by 3 percentage points to the lowest level of the year following the release of a special counsel report detailing Russian interference in the last U.S. presidential election, according to an exclusive Reuters/Ipsos public opinion poll.
The poll, conducted Thursday afternoon to Friday morning, is the first national survey to measure the response from the American public after the U.S. Justice Department released Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s 448-page report that recounted numerous occasions in which Trump may have interfered with the investigation.
The article goes on to state the following:
According to the poll, 37 percent of adults in the United States approved of Trump’s performance in office, down from 40 percent in a similar poll conducted on April 15 and matching the lowest level of the year. That is also down from 43 percent in a poll conducted shortly after U.S. Attorney General William Barr circulated a summary of the report in March.
The number of Americans who approve of Donald Trump dropped by 3 percentage points to the lowest level of the year following release of the redacted Mueller report detailing Russian interference in the U.S. presidential election, according to a new poll. https://t.co/5R5Un9S2Aa
— Jon Cooper (@joncoopertweets) April 20, 2019
Trump’s approval continues to slide, hitting a low point for this year, in the latest Reuters/Ipsos poll — the first to gauge public sentiment since the release of the Mueller report. Nearly half of Americans polled now say Trump should resign. https://t.co/hdDaYpYdQA pic.twitter.com/lsHV6VXT2B
— St. Louis Post-Dispatch (@stltoday) April 19, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit YAHOO.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: FL sheriff releases footage of moment boy, 15, arrested for threatening a school shooting
- REPORT: Democrat councilwoman sworn in on Dr. Seuss book [PHOTOS]
- REPORT: California Supreme Court rules on lawsuit challenging unusual bullet identification law
- REPORT: Fact Check: Elizabeth Warren Crowd Size Reports May Be Inaccurate | Breitbart
- VIDEO: NYT columnist points out the ‘scandal’ that media didn’t cover on Omar, Tlaib Israel trip
- REPORT: Daily Mail: Photo of Epstein Pal at In-N-Out Was Staged
- BREAKING: Network beats Fox News in key ratings for first time in 17 years
- REPORT: The Mooch Says He Was ‘Wrong’ About Trump In Blistering Op-Ed
- REPORT: Gov’t Delivers 100,000 Cheap Visa-Workers to Disney, Tourist Industry