REPORT: Trump approval rating ticks upward
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
President Trump’s approval rating has ticked slightly upward, according to a new Hill-HarrisX poll released on Wednesday.
The survey found 47 percent of Americans approve of the job Trump is doing in the White House, a figure that represents a 2-point increase from when the same poll was conducted two weeks ago. Trump’s disapproval rating, meanwhile, is down 2 points at 43 percent.
The article goes on to state the following:
Trump’s approval rating was a little stronger among older Americans. Fifty percent of respondents 65 and older approved of Trump’s performance.
Meanwhile, Rasmussen Reports shows President Trump at a 49 percent approval rating for Wednesday, in their daily presidential tracking poll. Trump’s approval rating is 3 points higher than former President Obama’s at the same point in his presidency. Obama’s approval rating was at 46 percent on July 10, 2011.
— The Hill (@thehill) July 10, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: AOC makes shocking statement about Mitch McConnell
- REPORT: Trump Administration Makes Decision On Granting Venezuelans Temporary Protection
- BREAKING: Retired Supreme Court Justice dies at age 99
- REPORT: Screenwriter Behind ‘The Hate U Give,’ Dies Day Before Film Premiere
- EXCLUSIVE: Chris Pratt criticized for wearing patriotic flag shirt; here’s how you can take a stand
- REPORT: Trump fires back with blistering tweet at Tillerson over Putin statement
- REPORT: 18-year-old pilot and pageant queen dies in fiery plane crash
- Team DML Membership Confirmation
- VIDEO: Kevin McCarthy condemns House vote on Trump’s ‘go back’ comments
- REPORT: Priest’s son charged in murder of American biologist in Greece as grisly new details emerge