REPORT: Trump approval rating ticks upward
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
President Trump’s approval rating has ticked slightly upward, according to a new Hill-HarrisX poll released on Wednesday.
The survey found 47 percent of Americans approve of the job Trump is doing in the White House, a figure that represents a 2-point increase from when the same poll was conducted two weeks ago. Trump’s disapproval rating, meanwhile, is down 2 points at 43 percent.
The article goes on to state the following:
Trump’s approval rating was a little stronger among older Americans. Fifty percent of respondents 65 and older approved of Trump’s performance.
Meanwhile, Rasmussen Reports shows President Trump at a 49 percent approval rating for Wednesday, in their daily presidential tracking poll. Trump’s approval rating is 3 points higher than former President Obama’s at the same point in his presidency. Obama’s approval rating was at 46 percent on July 10, 2011.
— The Hill (@thehill) July 10, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: Justice Dept unseals 11-count indictment linked to Russian bribery, Uranium One
- Text messages discredit anti-gun march organizer’s alleged statement claiming Hunter Pollack was invited to speak at march
- BREAKING: Key Cabinet Member Tells Trump He Will Resign After Ukraine Controversy
- REPORT: Jim Acosta fires off tweets aimed at Trump’s presidential address
- CLAIM: Secret Document Reveals China Covertly Offering Missiles and Aid to N. Korea
- REPORT: ICE identifies hundreds of migrants lying about their family status
- POLL: Should Fox News bring Megyn Kelly back to their network?