REPORT: Trump to ban federally funded clinics from counseling women on abortion
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
The Trump administration is expected to announce on Friday a ban on federal funds for family planning clinics that discuss the possibility of abortion with clients.
The Associated Press reports that the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) will announce the proposed rule on Friday, which would go into effect after a listening period.
The article goes on to state the following:
The rule would ban such clinics, including Planned Parenthood clinics which are a major recipient of federal dollars, from sharing spaces with abortion providers or discussing abortion with clients.
The move was blasted by the National Family Planning & Reproductive Health Association, which represents family planning clinics across the country.
To weigh in on this information provided by TheHill.com, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: North Korea responds to Trump canceling summit (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Trump releases letter cancelling North Korea summit
- VIDEO: Trump responds to Comey’s taunt about grandchildren
- VIDEO: Trump’s response to new National Anthem policy sends Dems into orbit
- DML TV: Eerie blue flames in Hawaii raise new fears of explosions
- REPORT: Judge denies top news outlets access to sealed records in Mueller investigation
- VIDEO: Trump wants the ‘whole package’ in an immigration deal
- UPDATE: Evicted 30-year-old who ‘failed to launch’ gets job offer (Video)
- BREAKING: North Korea declares its nuclear test site closed after a ‘huge explosion’
- REPORT: Judge candidate dies 1 day after primary victory