REPORT: Trump campaign considering making a play for blue state that Hillary won
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
President Trump’s reelection campaign is considering investing in Oregon, CNN reported Tuesday.
The outlet obtained a memo from pollster Tony Fabrizio to the Trump campaign containing ideas for “expanding the map” to give the president more options for getting the 270 electoral votes needed to win reelection, including Oregon.
The article goes on to state the following:
A senior Trump campaign source told CNN that they are considering hiring staff to “test the waters” in the state after hearing from Fabrizio and talking to the National Republican Congressional Committee.
“If we are a month out and a previous victory like Michigan is not possible, would be nice to know other states are options,” they said.
— The Hill (@thehill) June 11, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Schiff declares ‘time is running out’ for Mueller
- Fox advertiser: Fox viewers are ‘f-ing idiots’
- BREAKING: Feds swarm ship in Philly port, announce ‘one of largest cocaine seizures in U.S. history’ [VIDEO]
- REPORT: Pelosi makes shocking statement about Trump after deportation announcement
- VIDEO: CNN cuts away from Trump rally after crowd chants ‘CNN sucks’
- REPORT: Fotis Dulos and girlfriend plead not guilty, even as chilling details emerge on his missing Connecticut wife
- VIDEO: ISIS images of a beheaded Scandinavian were sent to victim’s MOTHER
- REPORT: Former Bachelor star Melissa Rycroft ill after trip to Dominican Republic
- TRUMP TWEETS: Outrage over Hope Hicks testimony, slams Dems, witch hunt and more!
- REPORT: Democrats refuse to accept Trump’s new proposal for border wall