REPORT: Trump campaign considering making a play for blue state that Hillary won
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
President Trump’s reelection campaign is considering investing in Oregon, CNN reported Tuesday.
The outlet obtained a memo from pollster Tony Fabrizio to the Trump campaign containing ideas for “expanding the map” to give the president more options for getting the 270 electoral votes needed to win reelection, including Oregon.
The article goes on to state the following:
A senior Trump campaign source told CNN that they are considering hiring staff to “test the waters” in the state after hearing from Fabrizio and talking to the National Republican Congressional Committee.
“If we are a month out and a previous victory like Michigan is not possible, would be nice to know other states are options,” they said.
— The Hill (@thehill) June 11, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Oklahoma teen accused of threatening to shoot ‘400 people for fun,’ officers make chilling find at her home
- REPORT: GOP signals unease with Barr’s gun plan
- REPORT: NYT reporters make new claim against Kavanaugh
- TRUMP TWEETS: Responds to news report about ‘whistleblower complaint’
- REPORT: Student’s questionable school lunch post goes viral: ‘Sad excuse for a meal’
- BREAKING: Patriots star dumped by Nike after being accused of rape
- Florida sheriff reports about armed officer on school campus
- REPORT: Two former Congressional Black Caucus chairmen back 2020 candidate
- REPORT: ‘Kangaroo justice’: William Barr slams Obama Education Department
- VIDEO: “I hung up the phone and cried”: Dana Perino on the setback that led her to the White House