REPORT: Trump celebrates reaching a 50% approval rating
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by DailyMail:
Donald Trump celebrated reaching a 50 per cent approval rating on Thursday night just hours after attending George H.W. Bush’s funeral.
The jubilant tweet, posted at 10:32pm last night, celebrated the results of the latest survey from Rasmussen Reports – which put him four points ahead of Barack Obama at the same point in his term.
The article goes on to state the following:
The US President, who previously recorded ratings as low as 38 per cent, tweeted ‘Working hard, thank you!’ alongside a large blue graphic.
To get more information about this article, please visit DailyMail. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting DailyMail
Trending on DML News
- EXCLUSIVE: Obama lashes out at Republicans over ruling against his ‘Obamacare’ program’, urges more people to enroll
- VIDEO: Trump makes unannounced visit to Arlington National Cemetery during laying of wreaths
- REPORT: Documents reveal urgent actions taken by Obama State Department on ‘Russiagate’ just prior to Trump inauguration
- VIDEO: Father of Guatemalan girl who died in US custody speaks out
- REPORT: John McCain’s family turns on Martha McSally
- VIDEO: Walmart employee goes rogue, uses intercom to announce he’s quitting: ‘Nobody should work here – ever!’
- BREAKING: FBI Releases Key Steele Dossier Document
- Trump Tweet: Outrage over new discovery on texts between Strzok and Page
- REPORT: As ICE releases migrant families by the hundreds, churches and businesses step up to help
- REPORT: Bombshell report contradicts Kamala Harris’s claim denying knowledge of misconduct allegations against aide