REPORT: Trump distances himself from Rosenstein, points the finger at Sessions
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
President Trump on Sunday shifted his focus to Attorney General Jeff Sessions when asked about a report that Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein proposed secretly recording the president and recruiting Cabinet officials to invoke the 25th Amendment.
“He was hired by Jeff Sessions,” Trump told Geraldo Rivera in an interview with “The Geraldo Show” on WTAM radio, according to Fox News.
The article goes on to state the following:
“I was not involved in that process because, you know, they go out and get their own deputies and the people that work in the department,” Trump added. The full interview is scheduled to air on Monday.
Trump told Rivera that The New York Times report about Rosenstein was a “very sad story,” and indicated the administration will “make a determination” about what to do next.
To weigh in on this information provided by TheHill.com, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News
- OpEd: Venezuelan who fled socialism publishes alarming warning on Ocasio-Cortez’s ‘Green New Deal’
- BREAKING: ‘Empire’ producers announce decision on Jussie Smollett following charges
- REPORT: Democrat congress members took $60,000 trip to attend Beyonce concert in South Africa
- VIDEO: Trump has a plan to deal with attempt to block emergency order
- REPORT: Ocasio-Cortez rips media for reporting on her new luxury high-rise
- VIDEO: State senator calls U.S. flag a ‘rag,’ compares it to Nazi symbol, GOP senator gives emotional response
- VIDEO: Roseanne Barr releases video blasting Ocasio-Cortez and socialism
- VIDEO: Boy, 4, dies after being impaled in freak household accident
- REPORT: Covington Catholic lawyer ‘looking very carefully’ at Bill Maher over ‘defamatory’ statements (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Singer R. Kelly Charged With Aggravated Criminal Sexual Abuse