REPORT: Trump distances himself from Rosenstein, points the finger at Sessions
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
President Trump on Sunday shifted his focus to Attorney General Jeff Sessions when asked about a report that Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein proposed secretly recording the president and recruiting Cabinet officials to invoke the 25th Amendment.
“He was hired by Jeff Sessions,” Trump told Geraldo Rivera in an interview with “The Geraldo Show” on WTAM radio, according to Fox News.
The article goes on to state the following:
“I was not involved in that process because, you know, they go out and get their own deputies and the people that work in the department,” Trump added. The full interview is scheduled to air on Monday.
Trump told Rivera that The New York Times report about Rosenstein was a “very sad story,” and indicated the administration will “make a determination” about what to do next.
To weigh in on this information provided by TheHill.com, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Disturbing details emerge on Fox meteorologist who had eye surgery, then took her own life
- BREAKING: Chris Christie releases statement on White House chief of staff role
- REPORT: Eight newly elected Dem governors skip out on meeting with Trump
- REPORT: Maxine Waters’ Campaign ‘Debt’ to Daughter Skyrockets
- BREAKING: Fiance of missing Colorado mom driven away by deputies as FBI search team moves in on his ranch (VIDEO)
- REPORT: Venezuelans now regretting gun ban that stripped them of their weapons
- BREAKING: Beloved Fox TV meteorologist and mother-of-two takes her own life
- REPORT: Justice Department releases total cost of Russia investigation since May 2017; it’s staggering
- REPORT: Beloved holiday singer opens up about his son’s fight against liver cancer
- POLL: Is Michael Cohen telling the truth?