REPORT: Trump distances himself from Rosenstein, points the finger at Sessions
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
President Trump on Sunday shifted his focus to Attorney General Jeff Sessions when asked about a report that Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein proposed secretly recording the president and recruiting Cabinet officials to invoke the 25th Amendment.
“He was hired by Jeff Sessions,” Trump told Geraldo Rivera in an interview with “The Geraldo Show” on WTAM radio, according to Fox News.
The article goes on to state the following:
“I was not involved in that process because, you know, they go out and get their own deputies and the people that work in the department,” Trump added. The full interview is scheduled to air on Monday.
Trump told Rivera that The New York Times report about Rosenstein was a “very sad story,” and indicated the administration will “make a determination” about what to do next.
To weigh in on this information provided by TheHill.com, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Trending on DML News
- Growing ‘Garbage Patch’ in ocean is 3 times the size of France (videos)
- BREAKING: Man broke into Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s office: Police
- POLL: Most Americans believe Obama improperly surveilled Trump
- BREAKING: Pelosi releases blistering statement on Trump’s offer to legalize Dreamers for wall money
- REPORT: Omar fires off angry message to Trump about congressional ‘#MuslimBan’
- REPORT: NYPD cop identified who killed himself behind Staten Island precinct
- DML LIVE: Update on TeamDML email campaign to Fox News (Sun – June 16)
- REPORT: Rachel Dolezal comes out as bisexual during Pride Month
- 2-year-old sings National Anthem
- VIDEO: Ocasio-Cortez warns of ‘very real risk’ of Trump win in 2020, Trump responds