REPORT: Trump dossier author breaks his silence, blasts US government
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Former British spy Christopher Steele, the author of the so-called Trump dossier, characterized U.S. governance as “distorted and one-sided.”
In a letter he sent to Vanity Fair magazine after the publication highlighted him on their 2018 New Establishment List, former MI6 officer Steele also urged the media to hold the government “accountable.”
The article goes on to state the following:
“In these strange and troubling times, it is hard to speak unpalatable truths to power, but I believe we all still have a duty to do so,” Steele wrote in a letter to Vanity Fair editor in chief Radhika Jones. “I salute those on your list, and otherwise, who have had the courage to speak out over the last year, often at great personal cost.”
“At a time when governance is so distorted and one-sided, as I believe it currently is in the United States, the media has a key role to play in holding it accountable,” he added.
CLICK HERE to read more.
Chris Steele breaks his silence in an email to Vanity Fair, which recently included him on its New Establishment list: “In these strange and troubling times, it is hard to speak unpalatable truths to power, but I believe we all still have a duty to do so.” https://t.co/7HnjQrX31j
— Natasha Bertrand (@NatashaBertrand) October 10, 2018
Trump dossier author Christopher Steele criticizes US politics, urges media to hold government “accountable” https://t.co/tw5FFy3g0d
— Washington Examiner (@dcexaminer) October 10, 2018
To weigh in on this information provided by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Trending on DML News
- UPDATE: David Ortiz shooting: Authorities reveal plot to kill ‘Big Papi’, 6 detained
- REPORT: Mom posts warning about popular video game after 7-year-old’s avatar ‘violently gang raped’
- VIDEO: Trump presents Medal of Honor to Staff Sergeant David Bellavia
- REPORT: Tear Gas And Cages: What Immigration Enforcement Looked Like Under Vice President Joe Biden (PICTURES)
- REPORT: Gillibrand announces progress toward securing 9/11 victim benefits
- REPORT: ‘Latinos For Trump’ Launching In Miami as Democrats target Florida Hispanics for 2020
- EXCLUSIVE: Landowner of private border wall faces charges, prison (video)
- REPORT: Heartbreaking footage reveals Venezuela crisis as mother forced to carry dead daughter through streets
- REPORT: Young female cop shot and killed just 2 weeks after being sworn in
- Text messages discredit anti-gun march organizer’s alleged statement claiming Hunter Pollack was invited to speak at march