REPORT: Trump fires back with blistering tweet at Tillerson over Putin statement
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
President Trump on Thursday blasted Rex Tillerson after The Washington Post reported that the former secretary of State told lawmakers that Russian President Vladimir Putin was better prepared than Trump for a meeting in 2017.
“Rex Tillerson, a man who is ‘dumb as a rock’ and totally ill prepared and ill equipped to be Secretary of State, made up a story (he got fired) that I was out-prepared by Vladimir Putin at a meeting in Hamburg, Germany,” Trump tweeted.
The article goes on to state the following:
“I don’t think Putin would agree. Look how the U.S. is doing!”
Rex Tillerson, a man who is “dumb as a rock” and totally ill prepared and ill equipped to be Secretary of State, made up a story (he got fired) that I was out-prepared by Vladimir Putin at a meeting in Hamburg, Germany. I don’t think Putin would agree. Look how the U.S. is doing!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) May 23, 2019
— The Hill (@thehill) May 23, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- Ivanka ripped by liberal TV host for protecting her father (video)
- REPORT: Doctor accused of being drunk at work indicted in deaths of three patients
- REPORT: Judge allows Trump to appeal Democrats’ emoluments lawsuit
- VIDEO: Surveillance video shows what happens when illegal aliens try to climb new border wall
- TRILOGY DVD (They Come to America I, II, and III)
- BREAKING: Former WH spokesman Sean Spicer makes HUGE announcement on Good Morning America [VIDEO]
- How You Can Help Stop Amnesty
- VIDEO: Watchdog alerts Trump that border agency violated DNA collection law for years, letting violent criminals walk free [READ LETTER]
- REPORT: Ocasio-Cortez hits back at Jamie Dimon after Green New Deal criticism
- VIDEO: Jesse Watters: Trump conducting the media like an orchestra