REPORT: Trump, first lady attend special Supreme Court ceremony for Kavanaugh (PHOTOS)
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
President Trump and first lady Melania Trump attended a special ceremony for Justice Brett Kavanaugh at the Supreme Court on Thursday.
The off-camera event, known as an investiture, is a welcoming ceremony of sorts for the new justice, who is Trump’s second successful nomination to the high court.
The article goes on to state the following:
Invited guests included elite and well-known members of Washington’s conservative legal and political circles.
Those in attendance included Federalist Society Executive Vice President Leonard Leo, former White House Counsel Don McGahn, Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) and his wife Transportation Secretary Elaine Chao, former Clinton independent counsel Kenneth Starr and Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.).
Investiture Ceremony – Associate Justice Brett M. Kavanaugh – Supreme Court of the United States
— CSPAN (@cspan) November 8, 2018
#SCOTUS holds an investiture ceremony for Judge Brett Kavanaugh today. @realDonaldTrump and @FLOTUS will be in attendance. Also new acting AG Whitaker attending. Here’s the chronology courtesy of the court. pic.twitter.com/smmqBKQKOP
— Nicole Ninh (@nicninh) November 8, 2018
At this morning’s investiture ceremony for Justice Kavanaugh: POTUS, FLOTUS, Sarah Sanders, Gen Kelly, Senators McConnell/Graham, former Justice Kennedy, Don McGahn, former SCOTUS nominee (and former Kavanaugh colleague) Judge Merrick Garland, Acting AG Whittaker. #SCOTUS
— Shannon Bream (@ShannonBream) November 8, 2018
Justice Kavanaugh ceremonial investiture photos with Trump pic.twitter.com/beaKG2Ouus
— Todd Ruger (@ToddRuger) November 8, 2018
Pres Trump with Justice Kavanaugh at his investiture ceremony this morning. And with other members of the Court. (Photos by Fred Schilling, Collection of the Supreme Court of the United States.) pic.twitter.com/yL3SrwGaCg
— Mark Knoller (@markknoller) November 8, 2018
#SCOTUS releases photos from Justice Kavanaugh’s investiture ceremony. Absent is Justice Ginsburg who is recovering in the hospital with 3 fractured ribs. Photos Courtesy: Fred Schilling, Collection of the Supreme Court of the United States pic.twitter.com/tDu8YdEmMh
— Nicole Ninh (@nicninh) November 8, 2018
— QuorumCall 🇺🇸 (@QuorumCall) November 8, 2018
.@realDonaldTrump walks towards the Oval Office with Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., following a trip to the Supreme Court for the investiture ceremony for Justice Brett Kavanaugh. @LindseyGrahamSC pic.twitter.com/HS5VKZEcxy
— Doug Mills (@dougmillsnyt) November 8, 2018
— Nancy Ognanovich (@NOgnanovich) November 8, 2018
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Omar Holding Secret Fundraisers with Islamic Groups Tied to Terror
- EXCLUSIVE: Schumer and Pelosi release joint statement about Mueller report (VIDEO)
- VIDEO: Beto O’Rourke questioned by Afghanistan vet as aides drag him away
- VIDEO: Fox News correspondent: Trump ‘glared at me like I’ve never seen him glare at me before’
- EXCLUSIVE: Sen. Grassley releases statement, with warning, about the end of Mueller’s investigation
- VIDEO: Rep. Eric Swalwell: Trump will still have “indictments waiting for him” when he leaves office
- POLL: Was the Mueller investigation a ‘witch hunt’?
- EXCLUSIVE: Effort to push back on the rising socialist agenda is catching fire
- POLL: Should Adam Schiff be removed from office for lying to the American public?
- VIDEO: Conservative TV host accosted at Trump Hotel over son’s suicide: OPINION: Washington Secrets