REPORT: Trump formally announces details of 2nd summit with Kim Jong Un
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by CBSNEWS.COM:
President Trump announced Friday night the upcoming summit with North Korean Dictator Kim Jong Un will take place in Hanoi, Vietnam, at the end of the month. Mr. Trump confirmed he was meeting with Kim on Feb. 27 and 28 during his State of the Union address. Mr. Trump also said during histhis week he believed war would have broken out between the U.S. and North Korea had he not been elected.
“My representatives have just left North Korea after a very productive meeting and an agreed upon time and date for the second Summit with Kim Jong Un. It will take place in Hanoi, Vietnam, on February 27 & 28. I look forward to seeing Chairman Kim & advancing the cause of peace!” Mr. Trump wrote on Twitter.
The article goes on to state the following:
The high-profile meeting will be the second one between the president and North Korea’s authoritarian ruler. The two leaders met during a landmark summit in Singapore in June 2018 and agreed to flesh out details of an agreement to start the denuclearization of the Korean peninsula — a long-sought and elusive foreign policy goal of American administrations since the 1950s.
To get more information about this article, please visit CBSNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting CBSNEWS.COM
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: How Minneapolis’ Somali community became the terrorist recruitment capital of the US
- REPORT: ICE arrests millionaire fugitives from Ecuador who donated to tens of thousands to Obama
- REPORT: Republicans respond to Trump’s national emergency declaration
- VIDEO: Acosta Refers to Children of Angel Moms as ‘Allegedly Killed by Undocumented Immigrants’
- POLL: Are you losing confidence in President Trump
- REPORT: Pelosi fundraising off Trump emergency declaration
- REPORT: In hypothetical 2020 matchup, Trump in dead heat with….
- VIDEO: Mormon son ‘murdered his parents and their cleaner at their home’
- VIDEO: Senator Suggests a Dem President Can Seize Guns With a National Emergency
- EXCLUSIVE: Here’s a simple way to take a stand against creeping socialism in America