REPORT: Trump-Hating Actor Accused of Punching Film Crew Member
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by THEWRAP.COM:
Johnny Depp’s legal entanglements grew by one on Friday, when a man filed suit against the actor, saying that Depp punched him during the filming of a movie last year.
In the suit, filed in Los Angeles Superior Court, Gregg “Rocky” Brooks says that he was working as a location manager on one of Depp’s films last year when things got ugly during a shoot at the Barclay Hotel in downtown Los Angeles.
The article goes on to state the following:
According to the suit, permits for the shoot initially allowed for exterior shooting at the hotel until 7 p.m. and inside the hotel until 10 p.m. An extension was granted, and at 10:50 p.m. they were asked to make the current shot the last exterior shot of the night. Brooks says that he was told to instruct Depp of the request, but wanted an on-set LAPD officer to assist him in doing so because he knew Depp “may become upset.” Before he could enlist the officer’s help, however, Brooks’ suit says that Depp accosted Plaintiff and began attacking him, angrily screaming in his face ‘WHO THE F— ARE YOU? YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO TELL ME WHAT TO DO!’”
According to the complaint, Depp also “angrily and forcefully punched Plaintiff twice in the lower left side of his rib cage and causing pain.”
The report says that Depp was removed from the scene by his own bodyguards.
A little more than a year ago, Depp infamously said it might be time for the United States to have another president assassinated during remarks he made overseas about President Donald J. Trump.
To weigh in on this information provided by THEWRAP.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting THEWRAP.COM
Trending on DML News
- POLL: Should Whoopi issue a public apology to Judge Jeanine?
- VIDEO: Judge Jeanine Pirro’s guest appearance on ‘The View’ ends in explosive scene with Whoopi
- REPORT: Co-Host of ‘The Five’ Is Reportedly Leaving Fox News
- VIDEO: Roseanne Barr screams about Valerie Jarrett in bizarre new video
- BREAKING: Michael Cohen Secretly Taped Trump Discussing Payment (video)
- VIDEO: Whoopi Goldberg: Pirro wasn’t kicked out, she left cursing at staff
- BREAKING: RNC chooses city to host 2020 convention
- BREAKING: Surviving member of family who perished in duck boat crash gives heartbreaking interview (VIDEO)
- Trump Tweets: “Should have been done years ago!”
- REPORT: Man arrested for allegedly killing co-worker by forcing compressed air up his buttocks