REPORT: Trump-Hating Actor Accused of Punching Film Crew Member
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by THEWRAP.COM:
Johnny Depp’s legal entanglements grew by one on Friday, when a man filed suit against the actor, saying that Depp punched him during the filming of a movie last year.
In the suit, filed in Los Angeles Superior Court, Gregg “Rocky” Brooks says that he was working as a location manager on one of Depp’s films last year when things got ugly during a shoot at the Barclay Hotel in downtown Los Angeles.
The article goes on to state the following:
According to the suit, permits for the shoot initially allowed for exterior shooting at the hotel until 7 p.m. and inside the hotel until 10 p.m. An extension was granted, and at 10:50 p.m. they were asked to make the current shot the last exterior shot of the night. Brooks says that he was told to instruct Depp of the request, but wanted an on-set LAPD officer to assist him in doing so because he knew Depp “may become upset.” Before he could enlist the officer’s help, however, Brooks’ suit says that Depp accosted Plaintiff and began attacking him, angrily screaming in his face ‘WHO THE F— ARE YOU? YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO TELL ME WHAT TO DO!’”
According to the complaint, Depp also “angrily and forcefully punched Plaintiff twice in the lower left side of his rib cage and causing pain.”
The report says that Depp was removed from the scene by his own bodyguards.
A little more than a year ago, Depp infamously said it might be time for the United States to have another president assassinated during remarks he made overseas about President Donald J. Trump.
To weigh in on this information provided by THEWRAP.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting THEWRAP.COM
Trending on DML News
- EXCLUSIVE: Obama lashes out at Republicans over ruling against his ‘Obamacare’ program’, urges more people to enroll
- VIDEO: Trump makes unannounced visit to Arlington National Cemetery during laying of wreaths
- VIDEO: Father of Guatemalan girl who died in US custody speaks out
- REPORT: Documents reveal urgent actions taken by Obama State Department on ‘Russiagate’ just prior to Trump inauguration
- VIDEO: Walmart employee goes rogue, uses intercom to announce he’s quitting: ‘Nobody should work here – ever!’
- REPORT: John McCain’s family turns on Martha McSally
- REPORT: Bombshell report contradicts Kamala Harris’s claim denying knowledge of misconduct allegations against aide
- Trump Tweet: Outrage over new discovery on texts between Strzok and Page
- VIDEO: Ginsburg responds to question about her health and her ribs
- BREAKING: FBI Releases Key Steele Dossier Document