REPORT: Trump jabs at CNN’s Cuomo over viral ‘Fredo’ video
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
President Trump on Tuesday mocked CNN anchor Chris Cuomo after a viral video first shared by right-wing accounts showed the prime-time host getting into a heated exchange with an unidentified man who repeatedly called him “Fredo.”
The video, which began circulating Monday night, features Cuomo comparing the term “Fredo” to the “N-word.” The moniker references a character from the film “The Godfather” who betrays his family.
The article goes on to state the following:
“I thought Chris was Fredo also,” Trump tweeted. “The truth hurts. Totally lost it! Low ratings @CNN”
The video shows Cuomo repeatedly cursing at a man who appeared to mock him by calling him “Fredo.” It is unclear when and where the exchange took place.
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) August 13, 2019
— The Hill (@thehill) August 13, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Fox contributor files $15M defamation suit for ‘reckless disregard for the truth’ against media outlet
- VIDEO: Michelle Obama declares she’s ‘waiting to be asked’ for help by Democratic nominee
- VIDEO: Video captures horrifying moment of deadly New Zealand volcano eruption, Americans among tourists trapped on island
- VIDEO: Witness makes admission about Ukranian phone call, Schiff jumps in to halt Nunes’s questioning
- REPORT: Mother of San Bernardino terrorist fighting DOJ over life insurance
- REPORT: Social Security announces Cost of Living increase for 2020
- EXCLUSIVE: Speculation running wild over mystery about Pelosi’s nose [PHOTOS]
- BREAKING: Chilling new details revealed about Saudi students’ actions before Florida naval base attack [VIDEO]
- VIDEO: Rudy Giuliani snaps at Fox News host: ‘I’m embarrassing you’
- REPORT: Terror attack? Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis calls for gun restrictions after Pensacola shooting