REPORT: Trump, Kavanaugh impeachment speculation kicks up after Dems’ House takeover
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
With Democrats set to reclaim control of the House in January and President Trump already infuriating them with the forced resignation of Attorney General Jeff Sessions, speculation is rampant over whether they will use that power to pursue impeachment against the president — or even Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh.
House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, who wants to be speaker, has pushed back on pressure from the base to pursue impeachment, saying earlier this week “that’s not what our caucus is about” even as Democratic lawmakers make clear they will pursue other investigations of the administration.
The article goes on to state the following:
But that pressure from the left to wield the House majority to go after Trump has not gone away.
Billionaire Tom Steyer, who has floated the possibility of a 2020 presidential run and pumped millions into supporting Democratic congressional candidates, told CNN on Wednesday that House Democrats must confront what he called a “lawless” president.
He renewed his call for impeachment proceedings. Steyer months ago launched the “NeedtoImpeach.com” website and is one of the most prominent liberal advocates for ousting Trump.
Meanwhile, Democrats who called for further investigation into Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh over allegations of sexual misconduct (which he has denied) now have the power to pursue just that.
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Thought for the day: if Donald Trump and Mike Pence were, God forbid, simultaneously rendered incapable of performing their duties, @NancyPelosi would be the President of the United States. #FYI https://t.co/Lc70VhOYjz
— James Woods (@RealJamesWoods) November 8, 2018
Judiciary Committee ranking member Rep. Jerrold Nadler reveals plans for impeachment: https://t.co/hUPi9irMWO
— The Federalist (@FDRLST) November 7, 2018
‘Impeachment is real now’: Lawrence O’Donnell reveals how everything changed in the last 24 hours https://t.co/o06iEp87rV
— Raw Story (@RawStory) November 8, 2018
BREAKING: Democrats in the House are already talking about Possible impeachment of Trump and Kavanaughhttps://t.co/1fiMbcp0W5
— Brian Krassenstein (@krassenstein) November 8, 2018
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting FOXNEWS.COM
Trending on DML News
- Bette Midler posts semi-nude picture of Melania, calls her FloTITS (see photo)
- DML TV: Journalist embeds with migrants, learns why they are coming to US
- REPORT: New Muslim congresswoman flips after election, now supports anti-Israel boycott
- REPORT: Judge makes ruling on absentee ballots in Georgia gubernatorial election
- REPORT: Michelle Obama wears hair natural on new magazine cover (PHOTOS)
- VIDEO: Border Patrol catches smuggler cutting barbed wire hours after it was placed at border
- EXCLUSIVE: Arkansas Sheriff’s department releases dash cam video of shootout with illegal alien driver (VIDEO)
- Hannity tweets offer to read 4 books in one day, DML responds by calling out Hannity
- BREAKING: Country music legend and ‘Hee Haw’ star Roy Clark has died
- BREAKING: Bolton aide exits White House after high-profile clash with Melania