REPORT: Trump leaves George H.W. Bush’s state funeral at first opportunity
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by DailyMail:
President Donald Trump and first lady Melania Trump slipped out of the Washington National Cathedral on Wednesday after the casket carrying the remains of the late President George H.W. Bush was carried up the aisle of the grand church.
The first couple, followed by Vice President Mike Pence, followed the Bush family and the casket up the aisle at the conclusion of Bush’s state funeral.
The article goes on to state the following:
But then they left to return to the White House, getting back there before the hearse carrying Bush’s remains had left the church grounds.
To get more information about this article, please visit DailyMail. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting DailyMail
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Dershowitz suggests FBI ‘thoroughly’ investigate Swetnick affidavit, Avenatti responds
- VIDEO: The twisted motive behind the alleged murder-for-hire plot that’s rocked the NYPD
- VIDEO: Dems use hearing to repeatedly quiz, stump Ben Carson on obscure acronyms
- REPORT: Former DOJ official “surprised” by one section of Mueller report
- VIDEO: Tucker Carlson: Our leaders will never defend our borders – and world knows it and is coming for our wealth
- REPORT: Ben Carson sends Oreos to Democrat who quizzed him
- BREAKING: Pelosi speaks after closed-door Dem meeting, makes allegation against Trump [VIDEO]
- EXCLUSIVE: Pelosi gives her version of explosive meeting with Trump [VIDEO]
- REPORT: McConnell campaign raises stunning haul from ‘Cocaine Mitch’ T-shirt sales
- EXCLUSIVE: The final Instagram post by murdered pregnant mom Shanann Watts