REPORT: Trump to make announcement on ‘substantially’ reducing drug prices
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by YAHOO.COM:
BEDMINSTER, N.J. (Reuters) – U.S. President Donald Trump said on Tuesday that his administration would make an announcement next week on reducing drug prices, but he did not offer specifics.
Speaking at a dinner with business leaders at his New Jersey club, Trump said, “We are announcing something next week which is going to get them down really substantially.”
The article goes on to state the following:
Trump has made lowering the cost of prescription drugs an issue for his administration.
— FOX Business (@FoxBusiness) August 3, 2018
Trump says he will make an announcement next week that will bring down drug prices “really, really substantially” in comments to reporters at a dinner at his golf club in NJ, via @margarettalev
— Anna Edney (@annaedney) August 8, 2018
To weigh in on this information provided by YAHOO.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting YAHOO.COM
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: Migrants defy police, break through fence at Guatemala-Mexico border (VIDEO)
- VIDEO: University of Montana students spell out messages on mountain ahead of Trump visit
- REPORT: ‘Halloween’ Billboard Hijacked to Target Maxine Waters (PHOTO)
- REPORT: Donor REVEALED for GOP Women’s Group Attacking Trump
- REPORT: Governor suspends reelection campaign, endorses Dem opponent
- BREAKING: Uncovered report reveals Claire McCaskill’s husband assaulted and peed on ex-wife
- REPORT: Manafort shows up to court in wheelchair
- BREAKING: White House responds to Saudi Arabia’s report on Khoshoggi’s death
- VIDEO: Thousands of caravan migrants defy Mexico, wait on bridge at border after breaking down fence
- REPORT: New clues from 911 call emerge in case of missing Wisconsin girl