REPORT: Trump to make announcement on ‘substantially’ reducing drug prices
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by YAHOO.COM:
BEDMINSTER, N.J. (Reuters) – U.S. President Donald Trump said on Tuesday that his administration would make an announcement next week on reducing drug prices, but he did not offer specifics.
Speaking at a dinner with business leaders at his New Jersey club, Trump said, “We are announcing something next week which is going to get them down really substantially.”
The article goes on to state the following:
Trump has made lowering the cost of prescription drugs an issue for his administration.
— FOX Business (@FoxBusiness) August 3, 2018
Trump says he will make an announcement next week that will bring down drug prices “really, really substantially” in comments to reporters at a dinner at his golf club in NJ, via @margarettalev
— Anna Edney (@annaedney) August 8, 2018
To weigh in on this information provided by YAHOO.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting YAHOO.COM
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Former ‘Apprentice’ Troy McClain responds to allegations that he played ‘N-word’ tape for Omarosa
- VIDEO: Omarosa drops new bombshell, makes claim about Trump’s knowledge of hacked DNC emails
- BREAKING: Trump campaign takes legal action, seeks ‘millions’ against Omarosa for violating nondisclosure
- BREAKING: Kansas Gov. concedes race for GOP nomination to Trump ally Kris Kobach (VIDEO)
- VIDEO: Katrina Pierson releases statement after Omarosa releases audio discussing ‘N-word’ tape
- DML TV: Heroic mom fights off child-snatcher in broad daylight
- BREAKING: Former Trump employee releases statement on Omarosa
- BREAKING: At least 5 shot inside Philadelphia-area Walmart, suspect in custody
- REPORT: Omarosa responds to arbitration action filed by Trump campaign
- REPORT: Philadelphia mom who paid $25k for prom send off is charged with defrauding US government