REPORT: Trump to make announcement on ‘substantially’ reducing drug prices
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by YAHOO.COM:
BEDMINSTER, N.J. (Reuters) – U.S. President Donald Trump said on Tuesday that his administration would make an announcement next week on reducing drug prices, but he did not offer specifics.
Speaking at a dinner with business leaders at his New Jersey club, Trump said, “We are announcing something next week which is going to get them down really substantially.”
The article goes on to state the following:
Trump has made lowering the cost of prescription drugs an issue for his administration.
— FOX Business (@FoxBusiness) August 3, 2018
Trump says he will make an announcement next week that will bring down drug prices “really, really substantially” in comments to reporters at a dinner at his golf club in NJ, via @margarettalev
— Anna Edney (@annaedney) August 8, 2018
To weigh in on this information provided by YAHOO.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Crowd Boos Julian Castro For Refusing To Hold Baby
- DML LIVE: Shocking report from ICE (Mon – July 15)
- REVEALED: Rashida Tlaib wrote column for Anti-Semitic publication in 2006
- REPORT: Ocasio-Cortez Responds To Washington ICE Attack
- VIDEO: Mom Catches Kid Falling Off Balcony In Heart-Stopping Surveillance Video
- VIDEO: Tucker Carlson highlights CNN ‘promoting’ Antifa
- BREAKING: Police give update on missing Utah student, announce they have a ‘person of interest’
- REPORT: CBP denies Marine Corps veteran entry for citizenship interview
- NEW: TeamDML launches, feedback we’ve received