REPORT: ‘Trump Make Israel Great’ banners hung throughout Jerusalem
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Banners reading “Trump Make Israel Great” were hung throughout Jerusalem to mark the opening of the new U.S. Embassy on Monday.
The banners were hung in advance of the new embassy’s opening, which coincides with Israeli independence day.
The article goes on to state the following:
Israelis see the ancient city as their capital — sentiments Trump echoed in December with his decision to relocate the U.S. Embassy there — while Palestinians view East Jerusalem as the capital of a future Palestinian state.
— Glenna Milberg (@GlennaOn10) May 14, 2018
I’m driving in #Jerusalem right now and this is what it looks like!
There are “Trump Make #Israel Great” signs on the traffic lights, & American flags flying next to Israeli flags all around the capital of Israel!
— Laura Loomer (@LauraLoomer) May 11, 2018
— Laura Loomer (@LauraLoomer) May 10, 2018
Trump’s support of Zionism: “Trump make Israel great again” posters up in Israel in preparation for 14th May U.S. embassy move. President Donald J. Trump received the Friends of Zion Award Dec 2017: https://t.co/bQeC3Rd0U0 pic.twitter.com/dHIJpxRBCM
— Monkey (@Monkeyt033) May 11, 2018
Not only is Trump Making America Great Again,
he’s making the world great again
— Carrie ❤ America 🇺🇸 (@carrieksada) May 10, 2018
— Bluestar (@BlueSea1964) May 11, 2018
To weigh in on this information provided by TheHill.com, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Robert DeNiro says he is banning Trump from his restaurants
- POLL: How do you rate the NFL’s new policy on the national anthem?
- REPORT: Semi truck busted pulling trailer FILLED with illegal immigrants in Texas
- REPORT: FBI Agents want Congress to subpoena them so they can blow whistle on Comey, Lynch and McCabe
- Trump Tweet: Tomi Lahren
- TRUMP TWEET: Two words
- REPORT: Comey blasts Trump’s FBI claims: ‘How will Republicans explain this to their grandchildren?’
- BREAKING: Judge rules whether Trump can block users on Twitter
- Trump Tweet: Slams James Clapper over comment on The View
- REPORT: State Dept issues warning after US employee victim of possible sonic attack in China