REPORT: Trump officials considering Mar-a-Lago as site of important meeting
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
White House officials have informally discussed the prospect of having a summit between President Trump and Chinese President Xi Jinping at the Mar-a-Lago estate, according to Axios.
The news outlet, citing two administration officials with direct knowledge of the conversations, reported that the officials talked about having the summit there in March with the goal of ending a months-long trade war.
The article goes on to state the following:
The officials told Axios that Mar-a-Lago was the “likely” location for the next meeting between Trump and Xi. But the two cautioned that nothing was set in stone.
President Trump’s advisers have informally discussed holding a summit at Mar-a-Lago next month with Xi Jinping to try and end the U.S.-China trade war, to two administration officials with direct knowledge of the internal discussions tell @jonathanvswan https://t.co/LRBdbaomDQ
— Alayna Treene (@alaynatreene) February 10, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Mexican troops drew weapons on American soldiers on US side of the border
- VIDEO: Pint-sized Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez impersonator cracks up the internet
- CLAIM: Sri Lanka: Seven arrested for Easter Sunday jihad massacres, death toll passes 190
- REPORT: Former Obama White House counsel set to stand trial
- VIDEO: Fox News Contributor Says Hillary ‘Gave’ Russians Money During 2016 Campaign
- About (ratings)
- UPDATE: Cops questioning suspect in connection with sickening Brooklyn ax murder, victims identified [VIDEO]
- REPORT: Grassley warns White House not to oust any more top immigration officials
- VIDEO: April Ryan slams Mike Huckabee in fiery Twitter feud
- VIDEO: President Trump Keeps His Promise To 95-Year-Old WWII Vet