REPORT: Trump officials pushing drug companies for price cuts
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) officials have been meeting with pharmaceutical companies to seek voluntary cuts in drug prices, according to sources familiar with the meetings.
Voluntary cuts in prices would allow the administration to immediately tout benefits of President Trump’s drug pricing plan, which was announced last month, rather than having to wait for any regulatory actions to be put forward and take effect.
The article goes on to state the following:
It is not yet clear whether any drug companies have agreed to cut their prices voluntarily.
To weigh in on this information provided by TheHill.com, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News
- EXCLUSIVE: Letter from paramedic at Texas border reveals another side to immigration issue
- EXCLUSIVE: Border Patrol agent contacts DML, shares unreported FACTS on issues at border
- BREAKING: Vinnie Paul, legendary Pantera drummer, dies at 54
- POLL: Should actor Peter Fonda be arrested for threatening Barron Trump?
- REPORT: Donald Trump Jr. and Kimberly Guilfoyle take their relationship public (photo)
- Trump Tweet: Will speak to Mexico!
- BREAKING: Supreme Court issues ruling on law enforcement searches of cellphone data
- REPORT: Millennials have found a reason to be optimistic about Trump
- REPORT: Five Charity Workers Kidnapped and Gang-Raped
- BREAKING: Father shares shocking truth about iconic crying migrant girl used in family separation propaganda