REPORT: Trump officials pushing drug companies for price cuts
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) officials have been meeting with pharmaceutical companies to seek voluntary cuts in drug prices, according to sources familiar with the meetings.
Voluntary cuts in prices would allow the administration to immediately tout benefits of President Trump’s drug pricing plan, which was announced last month, rather than having to wait for any regulatory actions to be put forward and take effect.
The article goes on to state the following:
It is not yet clear whether any drug companies have agreed to cut their prices voluntarily.
To weigh in on this information provided by TheHill.com, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News
- EXCLUSIVE: Hondurans caravan members carry their flag, burn US flag with swastika painted on it (PHOTO)
- REPORT: Caravan migrants becoming sick due to severe conditions (Photos, Videos)
- BREAKING: Mexican newspaper provides shocking new estimate of migrant caravan numbers
- VIDEO: Univision anchor makes claim about caravan migrants
- POLL: Do you believe the migrant caravan will actually be turned away at the U.S. border?
- VIDEO: Kim Kardashian sticks up for Kanye’s support of Trump on Alec Baldwin show
- BREAKING: Retired Supreme Court Justice sends letter, has ‘beginning stages of dementia’
- EXCLUSIVE: Man claims Texans are preparing for WAR at border
- REPORT: Only one candidate shows up for debate in hot Senate race
- REPORT: Kanye West pays debt for Chicago mayor candidate