REPORT: Trump Organization tax records among DC, Maryland subpoena requests
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by CNN.com:
Washington (CNN) — Subpoenas served on the Trump Organization and a dozen related business entities by the attorneys general of the District of Columbia and Maryland on Wednesday include demands for tax documents — raising the possibility that President Donald Trump’s corporate returns could eventually be made public.
While the subpoenas don’t ask for the President’s personal tax returns, tax documents related to his businesses could begin to fill out a picture of the President’s own finances by providing information about his main income sources.
The article goes on to state the following:
Trump has not released his personal tax returns, which was a standard practice among past presidents and candidates until Trump.
To get more information about this article, please visit CNN.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting CNN.com
Trending on DML News
- DML Monday night, quick Walk & Talk May 20
- REPORT: American ex-Taliban militant set to walk free
- REPORT: Twitter user who asked Warren for help with her love life says they spoke on the phone
- REPORT: Buttigieg appears on cover of gay magazine [PHOTO]
- REPORT: Dershowitz suggests FBI ‘thoroughly’ investigate Swetnick affidavit, Avenatti responds
- REPORT: House Democrat shares text exchange with son about impeaching Trump
- VIDEO: The twisted motive behind the alleged murder-for-hire plot that’s rocked the NYPD
- VIDEO: Dems use hearing to repeatedly quiz, stump Ben Carson on obscure acronyms
- REPORT: Former DOJ official “surprised” by one section of Mueller report
- VIDEO: Tucker Carlson: Our leaders will never defend our borders – and world knows it and is coming for our wealth