REPORT: Trump remarks on ‘Rocket Man’ CD intended for Kim Jong Un
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by NYPost.com:
It could still be a long, long time.
President Donald Trump said he has the “Rocket Man” CD that Secretary of State Mike Pompeo was unable to deliver to North Korean leader Kim Jong Un when he traveled to Pyongyang last week.
The article goes on to state the following:
“They didn’t give it. I have it for him. They didn’t give it,” Trump told reporters as he left the White House Tuesday for meetings in Europe. “But it will be given at a certain period – I actually do, I actually do have a little gift for him, but you’ll find out what that gift is when I give it.”
Pres Trump says @SecPompeo didn’t actually give Kim Jong-un that Elton John record of “Rocket Man.” “I have it for him,” said @POTUS, adding he’ll give it another time. Also said, “I actually do have a little gift for him, but you’ll find out what that gift is when I give it.” pic.twitter.com/GkIVSlueyx
— Mark Knoller (@markknoller) July 10, 2018
To weigh in on this information provided by NYPost.com, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting NYPost.com
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Hundreds of Yale alumnae take action against Kavanaugh with open letter
- BREAKING: McConnell makes big announcement about Kavanaugh vote in fiery speech (VIDEO)
- REPORT: Grassley releases letter detailing Kavanaugh sexual assault allegation
- REPORT: Brett Kavanaugh defends himself against second sexual misconduct accusation
- BREAKING: Kavanaugh fires back at latest allegation, releases letter
- BREAKING: Feinstein makes demand about Kavanaugh after new allegation
- BREAKING: Maryland police respond to claim about investigating Kavanaugh allegations
- BREAKING: Michael Avenatti representing woman with ‘credible information’ about Brett Kavanaugh
- BREAKING: Axios drops bombshell claim on Rosenstein
- REPORT: Letter from Kavanaugh accuser to Grassley released to public, Grassley responds