REPORT: Trump rips ‘sleazebag’ Watergate figure as he prepares to testify to Congress
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
President Trump attacked Watergate figure John Dean on Twitter on Sunday evening, calling the former Nixon White House counsel a “sleazebag” as Dean prepares to testify in front of the Democratic-led House Judiciary Committee on Monday.
Over the weekend, Dean, who was President Richard Nixon’s White House counsel from July 1970 to April 1973 and was later jailed, had tweeted “would someone get Trump a dog” saying that Trump “needs a friend so he won’t endlessly vent on Twitter.”
The article goes on to state the following:
Dean, 80, was embroiled in the Watergate scandal during the early 1970’s but turned on his co-conspirators in exchange for a plea deal and a short prison stint.
Considered by some to be the “hero of Watergate” and by others to be a shameless opportunist, the man known by the FBI as “the master manipulator of the cover-up” has spent the subsequent decades calling scandals in the administrations of Ronald Reagan, George W. Bush, and Donald Trump worse than Watergate.
Would someone get Trump a dog. He needs a friend so he won’t endlessly vent on Twitter. He’s uninterested in government and policy. He doesn’t read. He doesn’t exercise. He has no real friends. A dog might save humankind. Admittedly, it a lot to ask of a dog. But help is needed.
— John Dean (@JohnWDean) June 9, 2019
….No Obstruction. The Dems were devastated – after all this time and money spent ($40,000,000), the Mueller Report was a disaster for them. But they want a Redo, or Do Over. They are even bringing in @CNN sleazebag attorney John Dean. Sorry, no Do Overs – Go back to work!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) June 9, 2019
— Washington Examiner (@dcexaminer) June 10, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Oklahoma teen accused of threatening to shoot ‘400 people for fun,’ officers make chilling find at her home
- REPORT: GOP signals unease with Barr’s gun plan
- REPORT: NYT reporters make new claim against Kavanaugh
- TRUMP TWEETS: Responds to news report about ‘whistleblower complaint’
- REPORT: Student’s questionable school lunch post goes viral: ‘Sad excuse for a meal’
- BREAKING: Patriots star dumped by Nike after being accused of rape
- Florida sheriff reports about armed officer on school campus
- REPORT: Two former Congressional Black Caucus chairmen back 2020 candidate
- REPORT: ‘Kangaroo justice’: William Barr slams Obama Education Department
- VIDEO: “I hung up the phone and cried”: Dana Perino on the setback that led her to the White House