REPORT: Trump rips ‘sleazebag’ Watergate figure as he prepares to testify to Congress
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
President Trump attacked Watergate figure John Dean on Twitter on Sunday evening, calling the former Nixon White House counsel a “sleazebag” as Dean prepares to testify in front of the Democratic-led House Judiciary Committee on Monday.
Over the weekend, Dean, who was President Richard Nixon’s White House counsel from July 1970 to April 1973 and was later jailed, had tweeted “would someone get Trump a dog” saying that Trump “needs a friend so he won’t endlessly vent on Twitter.”
The article goes on to state the following:
Dean, 80, was embroiled in the Watergate scandal during the early 1970’s but turned on his co-conspirators in exchange for a plea deal and a short prison stint.
Considered by some to be the “hero of Watergate” and by others to be a shameless opportunist, the man known by the FBI as “the master manipulator of the cover-up” has spent the subsequent decades calling scandals in the administrations of Ronald Reagan, George W. Bush, and Donald Trump worse than Watergate.
Would someone get Trump a dog. He needs a friend so he won’t endlessly vent on Twitter. He’s uninterested in government and policy. He doesn’t read. He doesn’t exercise. He has no real friends. A dog might save humankind. Admittedly, it a lot to ask of a dog. But help is needed.
— John Dean (@JohnWDean) June 9, 2019
….No Obstruction. The Dems were devastated – after all this time and money spent ($40,000,000), the Mueller Report was a disaster for them. But they want a Redo, or Do Over. They are even bringing in @CNN sleazebag attorney John Dean. Sorry, no Do Overs – Go back to work!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) June 9, 2019
— Washington Examiner (@dcexaminer) June 10, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Schiff declares ‘time is running out’ for Mueller
- Fox advertiser: Fox viewers are ‘f-ing idiots’
- BREAKING: Feds swarm ship in Philly port, announce ‘one of largest cocaine seizures in U.S. history’ [VIDEO]
- REPORT: Pelosi makes shocking statement about Trump after deportation announcement
- VIDEO: CNN cuts away from Trump rally after crowd chants ‘CNN sucks’
- REPORT: Fotis Dulos and girlfriend plead not guilty, even as chilling details emerge on his missing Connecticut wife
- VIDEO: ISIS images of a beheaded Scandinavian were sent to victim’s MOTHER
- REPORT: Former Bachelor star Melissa Rycroft ill after trip to Dominican Republic
- TRUMP TWEETS: Outrage over Hope Hicks testimony, slams Dems, witch hunt and more!
- REPORT: Warner Bros. film studio in lockdown after stage hand on Anne Hathaway movie stabbed in neck