REPORT: Trump says U.S., Guatemala negotiating legal wall against migrants
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by BREITBART.COM:
The United States and Guatemala are preparing to sign a “safe third country” agreement to help curb Central American migration, a late-night Monday tweet from President Donald Trump revealed.
If signed, the agreement will give U.S. border officers the legal authority to quickly repatriate migrants who pass through Guatemala, regardless of the catch-and-release loopholes created and preserved by the U.S. Congress and courts. In effect, the deal would create a legal wall against Latin American, African, and Indian migrants who pass through Guatemala.
The article goes on to state the following:
The tweet also said enforcement agencies will accelerate the repatriation of “millions” of illegal immigrants — even though Democrats and many establishment GOP legislators are blocking the legal reforms and funding needed to repatriate more than a small percentage of the more-than-11-million illegal migrants now living throughout the United States.
Trump’s deputies are also pushing Mexico to sign a safe third country deal if Mexico cannot sharply reduce the huge migration by Latin Americans through its own territory to the United States.
….long before they get to our Southern Border. Guatemala is getting ready to sign a Safe-Third Agreement. The only ones who won’t do anything are the Democrats in Congress. They must vote to get rid of the loopholes, and fix asylum! If so, Border Crisis will end quickly!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) June 18, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit BREITBART.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- Obama ‘spreading lie’ about school gun violence
- EXCLUSIVE — TEAM DML: New merchandise available now
- REPORT: Michelle Obama on Presidency: ‘If a Black Guy Can Do It, Anybody Can’
- REPORT: Obama’s Pro-Iran Echo Chamber Finds New Ally in Republican Senator
- CLAIM: Fox News anchor interested in Sessions’s job
- REPORT: ‘Bachelor’ star pleads guilty to reduced charge in fatal accident
- REPORT: Judge’s Description of Epstein in 33-Page Opinion is Stunning
- BREAKING: Teen found wandering in Kentucky says he’s the boy who vanished almost 8 years ago
- One NFL team makes up half of the players still protesting, kneeling
- BREAKING: Iran ‘seizes British-flagged oil tanker’