REPORT: Trump Trade conflicts cost Nebraska more than $1 billion in revenue, Farm Bureau says
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
A new report from the Nebraska Farm Bureau estimates that President Trump‘s trade conflicts have cost the state’s farmers as much as $1 billion.
“Retaliatory tariffs make our U.S. products more expensive for international customers, meaning they buy less or buy from someplace else,” Nebraska Farm Bureau President Steve Nelson said Monday in a statement, according to the Omaha World-Herald. “This report provides a clear picture of how much we’ve lost due to those tariffs and the need to improve our trade relations.”
The study did not take into account Market Facilitation Payments from the Trump administration. Those payments are aimed to offset farm revenue losses as a result of trade disputes.
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News
- EXCLUSIVE: Obama lashes out at Republicans over ruling against his ‘Obamacare’ program’, urges more people to enroll
- VIDEO: Trump makes unannounced visit to Arlington National Cemetery during laying of wreaths
- REPORT: Documents reveal urgent actions taken by Obama State Department on ‘Russiagate’ just prior to Trump inauguration
- VIDEO: Father of Guatemalan girl who died in US custody speaks out
- REPORT: John McCain’s family turns on Martha McSally
- VIDEO: Walmart employee goes rogue, uses intercom to announce he’s quitting: ‘Nobody should work here – ever!’
- BREAKING: FBI Releases Key Steele Dossier Document
- Trump Tweet: Outrage over new discovery on texts between Strzok and Page
- REPORT: Bombshell report contradicts Kamala Harris’s claim denying knowledge of misconduct allegations against aide
- REPORT: As ICE releases migrant families by the hundreds, churches and businesses step up to help