REPORT: Trump tweets victory even as he faces peril from a Democratic House
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by CNBC:
President Donald Trump declared midterm victory on Wednesday, even though his Republican Party saw mixed results that bring the most peril he has ever faced in his political career.
On Tuesday night, Democrats won back a House majority, giving the party critical power to investigate the president and his Cabinet members, according to NBC News projections. At the same time, the GOP gained seats in the Senate, assuring split control of government and the necessity for at least some bipartisan cooperation, according to NBC.
The article goes on to state the following:
In a tweet Wednesday morning, the president said he “received so many Congratulations from so many on our Big Victory last night, including from foreign nations (friends) that were waiting me out, and hoping, on Trade Deals.” He added: “Now we can get back to work and get things done!”
To get more information about this article, please visit CNBC. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Tulsi Gabbard’s hairstyle draws more attention than her answers
- REPORT: Beto resorts to speaking Spanish in debate answer, though doesn’t give an actual answer
- REPORT: Mom posts warning about popular video game after 7-year-old’s avatar ‘violently gang raped’
- VIDEO: Young Man Confronts Vehicle Full Of Russian Soldiers During Road Rage Incident
- REPORT: ‘Latinos For Trump’ Launching In Miami as Democrats target Florida Hispanics for 2020
- EXCLUSIVE: Landowner of private border wall faces charges, prison (video)
- REPORT: Heartbreaking footage reveals Venezuela crisis as mother forced to carry dead daughter through streets
- REPORT: Young female cop shot and killed just 2 weeks after being sworn in
- OpEd: Sen. Marco Rubio: Dems’ court-packing plan is all wrong
- VIDEO: AG Bill Barr surprises DOJ event attendees with stunning bagpipes performance