REPORT: Trump tweets victory even as he faces peril from a Democratic House
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by CNBC:
President Donald Trump declared midterm victory on Wednesday, even though his Republican Party saw mixed results that bring the most peril he has ever faced in his political career.
On Tuesday night, Democrats won back a House majority, giving the party critical power to investigate the president and his Cabinet members, according to NBC News projections. At the same time, the GOP gained seats in the Senate, assuring split control of government and the necessity for at least some bipartisan cooperation, according to NBC.
The article goes on to state the following:
In a tweet Wednesday morning, the president said he “received so many Congratulations from so many on our Big Victory last night, including from foreign nations (friends) that were waiting me out, and hoping, on Trade Deals.” He added: “Now we can get back to work and get things done!”
To get more information about this article, please visit CNBC. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting CNBC
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: Barr reveals timeline to release redacted Mueller report
- Submit News
- Mexico helicopter crash kills more than a dozen day after earthquake (pictures)
- DML TV
- BREAKING: President Trump is removing US Secret Service director
- VIDEO: State of the Union attendees sing ‘Happy Birthday’ to survivor of Holocaust, 2018 synagogue shooting
- REPORT: Pelosi announces next move on Mueller report: ‘Congress will not be silent’
- BREAKING: US intelligence accuses China of using student spies to steal secrets
- REPORT: Activist Actress: “I do not have equal rights… because I have a vagina”
- SHARE VIDEO: DML warns President Trump of another hidden cost of illegal immigration