REPORT: Trump’s approval rating is back near first-100-day levels
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by WashingtonPost:
Trump’s approval rating stands at 40 percent in a new Washington Post-ABC News poll, slightly more than his 36 percent approval rating when last measured in January. It’s also the highest he’s enjoyed in Post-ABC polling since his first 100 days in office.
The Hill reports further:
A majority of Americans living in rural areas, 59 percent, approves of the job Trump is doing in office. Fifty-three percent of whites also say they approve of Trump’s job performance.
A vast majority of racial and ethnic minorities, 79 percent, disapprove of the job Trump is doing.
The poll was conducted from April 8 to 11 among 1,002 adults. The margin of error is 3.5 percent.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting WashingtonPost.
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: 1 injured in shooting at Florida high school, authorities say
- TRUMP TWEET: Michael Flynn destroyed
- REPORT: Trump makes decision about attending Barbara Bush funeral
- BREAKING: DNC files multimillion dollar lawsuit against Russia, Trump campaign, WikiLeaks
- REPORT: Court battle launched over anti-sanctuary law in California city
- REPORT: Stormy Daniels to Donate NDA Money to Highly Controversial Organization
- UPDATE: Sheriffs killed at Florida restaurant identified
- VIDEO: Pro-Trump New Yorkers protest against Comey at book signing
- REPORT: Water scooter gunmen shoot up beach in Cancun’s tourist zone
- DML TV: John Stamos claims MARCH FOR OUR LIVES changed the world