REPORT: Trump’s approval rating is back near first-100-day levels
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by WashingtonPost:
Trump’s approval rating stands at 40 percent in a new Washington Post-ABC News poll, slightly more than his 36 percent approval rating when last measured in January. It’s also the highest he’s enjoyed in Post-ABC polling since his first 100 days in office.
The Hill reports further:
A majority of Americans living in rural areas, 59 percent, approves of the job Trump is doing in office. Fifty-three percent of whites also say they approve of Trump’s job performance.
A vast majority of racial and ethnic minorities, 79 percent, disapprove of the job Trump is doing.
The poll was conducted from April 8 to 11 among 1,002 adults. The margin of error is 3.5 percent.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting WashingtonPost.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Oklahoma teen accused of threatening to shoot ‘400 people for fun,’ officers make chilling find at her home
- REPORT: GOP signals unease with Barr’s gun plan
- REPORT: NYT reporters make new claim against Kavanaugh
- TRUMP TWEETS: Responds to news report about ‘whistleblower complaint’
- REPORT: Student’s questionable school lunch post goes viral: ‘Sad excuse for a meal’
- BREAKING: Patriots star dumped by Nike after being accused of rape
- Florida sheriff reports about armed officer on school campus
- REPORT: Two former Congressional Black Caucus chairmen back 2020 candidate
- REPORT: ‘Kangaroo justice’: William Barr slams Obama Education Department
- VIDEO: “I hung up the phone and cried”: Dana Perino on the setback that led her to the White House