REPORT: Trump’s baby blimp used for Mar-a-Lago protest
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
One of six blimps depicting President Trump as a baby arrived in West Palm Beach, Fla., Saturday, where it was flown at a rally in support of increased federal aid for Puerto Rico storm victims.
The blimp, one of six styled in the “Trump Baby” style flown during the president’s visit to London, was shown on video being inflated outside a rally attended by hundreds of protesters.
The article goes on to state the following:
NBC News affiliate WPTV reported the rally near Trump’s Mar-a-Lago resort property was attended by Florida Democrats including a surprise showing from Tallahassee Mayor Andrew Gillum (D), the party’s gubernatorial nominee.
— Jillian Idle (@JillianIdlewptv) September 22, 2018
To weigh in on this information provided by TheHill.com, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Trending on DML News
- Growing ‘Garbage Patch’ in ocean is 3 times the size of France (videos)
- Illegal alien stowaways die after falling off plane (video)
- Officer kills suspect who mowed down pedestrian in Philly (video)
- BREAKING: Man broke into Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s office: Police
- POLL: Most Americans believe Obama improperly surveilled Trump
- BREAKING: Pelosi releases blistering statement on Trump’s offer to legalize Dreamers for wall money
- REPORT: Omar fires off angry message to Trump about congressional ‘#MuslimBan’
- DML LIVE: Update on TeamDML email campaign to Fox News (Sun – June 16)
- REPORT: Rachel Dolezal comes out as bisexual during Pride Month
- 2-year-old sings National Anthem