REPORT: Trump’s campaign manager calls for ‘absolute disgrace’ Jim Acosta to lose press credentials
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
President Trump’s 2020 campaign manager, Brad Parscale, called for CNN senior White House correspondent Jim Acosta to lose his press credentials after he interrupted Trump and Kim Jong Un’s historic signing ceremony by yelling questions.
“Jim Acosta should immediately have his press credentials suspended,” Parscale tweeted. “He is an absolute disgrace!”
The article goes on to state the following:
Acosta badgered Kim and Trump when they signed the agreement for the recovery of the remains of American soldiers as well as the immediate repatriation of those who have already been identified. The CNN star first asked, “Mr. President, did he agree to denuclearize?”
Trump responded that the process will start “very quickly,” but that wasn’t enough for Acosta, who shouted another question, “Did you talk about Otto Warmbier?”
Trump ignored the question about Warmbier as he signed the agreement amid sounds of camera shutters.
To weigh in on this information provided by FOXNEWS.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting FOXNEWS.COM
Trending on DML News
- Hillary raises over $150k in just a few hours for illegals, DML responds
- POLL: Should kids be separated from illegal alien parents at border?
- DML TV: Hillary says Trump spreading downright lies about border, DML responds
- BREAKING: Peter Strzok escorted out of FBI building amid investigation
- REPORT: Senate votes to block Trump deal
- BREAKING: Senator announces bill to stop family separations at border
- UPDATE: Ex-CIA engineer charged in connection to huge breach known as Vault 7
- REPORT: Florida mom arrested after leaving 3-year-old in car for 12 hours
- REPORT: Kansas Judge Rules on Law Requiring Voters to Show Proof of Citizenship
- REPORT: ICE demands apology from New Yorker over tattoo claim