REPORT: Trump’s lawyer Cohen admits Hannity is client
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by DailyMail:
Michael Cohen, Donald Trump’s embattled personal attorney, dramatically named Sean Hannity as one of his only other clients Monday.
The attorney admitted Hannity was one of only three people he represented legally after a defiant attempt to keep his name secret because it would cause the Fox News star ’embarrassment’ or ‘harm’.
It is important to note that the article goes on to state the following:
Hannity had been part of the cover-up bid, Cohen’s lawyers had said in legal papers.
Stormy Daniels, the porn star paid $135,000 to silence her claims of sex with President Donald Trump, arrived Monday at a court hearing in the wake of the dramatic FBI raid on his attorney.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting DailyMail.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Omar Holding Secret Fundraisers with Islamic Groups Tied to Terror
- VIDEO: Fox News correspondent: Trump ‘glared at me like I’ve never seen him glare at me before’
- REPORT: Parkland shooting survivor takes her own life
- EXCLUSIVE: Schumer and Pelosi release joint statement about Mueller report (VIDEO)
- VIDEO: Beto O’Rourke questioned by Afghanistan vet as aides drag him away
- EXCLUSIVE: Sen. Grassley releases statement, with warning, about the end of Mueller’s investigation
- VIDEO: Rep. Eric Swalwell: Trump will still have “indictments waiting for him” when he leaves office
- POLL: Was the Mueller investigation a ‘witch hunt’?
- EXCLUSIVE: Effort to push back on the rising socialist agenda is catching fire
- VIDEO: Middle Eastern Women’s Group Blasts Fox News Over Dumping Judge Jeanine