REPORT: Trump’s lawyer Cohen admits Hannity is client
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by DailyMail:
Michael Cohen, Donald Trump’s embattled personal attorney, dramatically named Sean Hannity as one of his only other clients Monday.
The attorney admitted Hannity was one of only three people he represented legally after a defiant attempt to keep his name secret because it would cause the Fox News star ’embarrassment’ or ‘harm’.
It is important to note that the article goes on to state the following:
Hannity had been part of the cover-up bid, Cohen’s lawyers had said in legal papers.
Stormy Daniels, the porn star paid $135,000 to silence her claims of sex with President Donald Trump, arrived Monday at a court hearing in the wake of the dramatic FBI raid on his attorney.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting DailyMail.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Kavanaugh accuser’s husband speaks out
- BREAKING: Grassley sets new conditions for Kavanaugh accuser (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: House Judiciary makes announcement about ‘McCabe Memos’
- BREAKING: Kavanaugh accuser makes announcement about testifying before Congress
- BREAKING: Spokesman for GOP on Kavanaugh nomination resigns after his own past comes to light
- VIDEO: Trump makes vow about ‘lingering stench’ at DOJ, FBI
- REPORT: Dozens of deaths in military parade attack
- POLL: Do you agree with Grassley extending Kavanaugh accuser’s deadline
- REPORT: Fans complain about Michelle Obama book tour tickets
- BREAKING: Attorneys for Kavanaugh accuser make another request in negotiations over testimony