REPORT: Trump’s lawyer Cohen admits Hannity is client
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by DailyMail:
Michael Cohen, Donald Trump’s embattled personal attorney, dramatically named Sean Hannity as one of his only other clients Monday.
The attorney admitted Hannity was one of only three people he represented legally after a defiant attempt to keep his name secret because it would cause the Fox News star ’embarrassment’ or ‘harm’.
It is important to note that the article goes on to state the following:
Hannity had been part of the cover-up bid, Cohen’s lawyers had said in legal papers.
Stormy Daniels, the porn star paid $135,000 to silence her claims of sex with President Donald Trump, arrived Monday at a court hearing in the wake of the dramatic FBI raid on his attorney.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting DailyMail.
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: 1 injured in shooting at Florida high school, authorities say
- TRUMP TWEET: Michael Flynn destroyed
- REPORT: Trump makes decision about attending Barbara Bush funeral
- BREAKING: DNC files multimillion dollar lawsuit against Russia, Trump campaign, WikiLeaks
- REPORT: Court battle launched over anti-sanctuary law in California city
- VIDEO: Pro-Trump New Yorkers protest against Comey at book signing
- REPORT: Water scooter gunmen shoot up beach in Cancun’s tourist zone
- UPDATE: Sheriffs killed at Florida restaurant identified
- DML TV: John Stamos claims MARCH FOR OUR LIVES changed the world
- BREAKING: DOJ Watchdog Probes Comey Memos Over Leaked Classified Information