REPORT: Trump’s re-election campaign raising big money in 2018
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by REUTERS.COM:
WASHINGTON (Reuters) – U.S. President Donald Trump’s re-election campaign raised $10 million in the first quarter of the year, leaving his re-election operation with $28 million in cash, his campaign disclosed on Sunday.
Trump spent $3.9 million in the first quarter.
It is important to note that the article goes on to state the following:
Trump has opted – unlike presidents before him – to begin actively fundraising in the early part of his first term. He could use some of the money which he has already raised to help Republicans in the upcoming midterm election in November.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting REUTERS.COM.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
Trending on DML News
- UPDATE: Judge rules Trump administration justified in ending Obama-era immigration program
- REPORT: Corsi slaps Mueller with $350M lawsuit
- EXCLUSIVE: Chelsea Clinton rips into magazine staffer for making joke about Barron Trump
- REPORT: Company announces moving production out of China over tariff concerns
- BREAKING: Kavanaugh sides with liberal judges to turn away Planned Parenthood defunding cases
- VIDEO: Chris Christie comments on Trump’s legal jeopardy
- OpEd: Cohen’s pleas concocted by prosecutors to snare Trump
- REPORT: YouTube terminates conservative activist’s channel
- VIDEO: Ocasio-Cortez surprises Queens synagogue with family history
- REPORT: Actress declares ‘We should be afraid’ of Trump