REPORT: Trump’s re-election campaign raising big money in 2018
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by REUTERS.COM:
WASHINGTON (Reuters) – U.S. President Donald Trump’s re-election campaign raised $10 million in the first quarter of the year, leaving his re-election operation with $28 million in cash, his campaign disclosed on Sunday.
Trump spent $3.9 million in the first quarter.
It is important to note that the article goes on to state the following:
Trump has opted – unlike presidents before him – to begin actively fundraising in the early part of his first term. He could use some of the money which he has already raised to help Republicans in the upcoming midterm election in November.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting REUTERS.COM.
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: 1 injured in shooting at Florida high school, authorities say
- TRUMP TWEET: Michael Flynn destroyed
- REPORT: Trump makes decision about attending Barbara Bush funeral
- BREAKING: DNC files multimillion dollar lawsuit against Russia, Trump campaign, WikiLeaks
- REPORT: Court battle launched over anti-sanctuary law in California city
- REPORT: Stormy Daniels to Donate NDA Money to Highly Controversial Organization
- UPDATE: Sheriffs killed at Florida restaurant identified
- VIDEO: Pro-Trump New Yorkers protest against Comey at book signing
- REPORT: Water scooter gunmen shoot up beach in Cancun’s tourist zone
- DML TV: John Stamos claims MARCH FOR OUR LIVES changed the world