REPORT: Trump’s re-election campaign raising big money in 2018
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by REUTERS.COM:
WASHINGTON (Reuters) – U.S. President Donald Trump’s re-election campaign raised $10 million in the first quarter of the year, leaving his re-election operation with $28 million in cash, his campaign disclosed on Sunday.
Trump spent $3.9 million in the first quarter.
It is important to note that the article goes on to state the following:
Trump has opted – unlike presidents before him – to begin actively fundraising in the early part of his first term. He could use some of the money which he has already raised to help Republicans in the upcoming midterm election in November.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting REUTERS.COM.
Trending on DML News
- GONE VIRAL: Mom of killed Navy SEAL hero rips Democrat for Purple Heart for Strzok comment
- Gowdy: Rosenstein should not be impeached, public hearings a joke
- REPORT: James Woods threatened by Stormi Daniels’ lawyer
- REPORT: Gowdy says Mueller probe is not a witch hunt
- REPORT: California Dems stun Sen Feinstein
- POLL: Who is the most dangerous Democrat in 2020?
- VIDEO: SF Mayor: ‘There’s More Feces … Than I’ve Ever Seen’
- REPORT: Russia responds in agreement to Trump’s statement on Twitter
- VIDEO: John Bolton Speaks Out on WH Decision To Cancel His CNN Interview, Russia and more
- VIDEO: Trump raves about ‘beautiful’ Queen, internet complains about ‘awkward moment’