REPORT: Tulsi Gabbard’s hairstyle draws more attention than her answers
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Rep. Tulsi Gabbard of Hawaii has made an impression during the first 2020 Democratic debate in Miami, not for her policy stances but for the sudden appearance of a bright gray streak of hair.
Her messages on topics of health care and immigration did not immediately resonate on social media, but her hairstyle struck a chord with many viewers. One tweet said, “I know it’s gauche to comment on her hair, but Tulsi Gabbard’s hair is strikingly subversive.”
I know it’s gauche to comment on her hair, but Tulsi Gabbard’s hair is strikingly subversive.
— Marcy (: (@maahcyjo) June 27, 2019
So, it’s pretty much just word salad coming out of Tulsi Gabbard’s mouth, but her hair does look fierce. So she’s got that going for her. #DemDebate
— Hannah Hutchings (@HutchingsHannah) June 27, 2019
I didn’t realize that Tulsi Gabbard has Rogue-style hair but I am loving it. #DemocraticDebates
— Jenna Anderson (@heyitsjennalynn) June 27, 2019
Ok why does Tulsi Gabbard have Cruella Deville hair? #DemDebate
— Sassy Little Hobbit (@LI_politico) June 27, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Witness makes admission about Ukranian phone call, Schiff jumps in to halt Nunes’s questioning
- REPORT: Details emerge of connection between Schiff aide and alleged whistleblower
- VIDEO: ‘Crying like a little child’: Don Trump Jr. rips whistleblower over Clinton loss
- VIDEO: Lindsey Graham says he’s “confident” the whistleblower is from the “deep state.”
- VIDEO: ‘It doesn’t look promising’: Jim Jordan says of impeachment
- REPORT: Pence’s office responds to Sondland’s testimony claiming he raised concerns about investigations
- VIDEO: Diplomat seen rolling his eyes amid testy exchange with Jordan, Schiff
- VIDEO: Schiff’s closing remarks compare Trump and Nixon
- REPORT: New information revealed about weapon used in high school shooting that killed two
- Actress Melissa Gilbert names director in sexual harassment claim