REPORT: U.S. Ambassador hints at new economic sanctions for Russia
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley on Sunday hinted that Russia should brace itself for more economic sanctions after its continued support of Syrian President Bashar Assad, despite Assad’s use of chemical weapons against his own people.
“Right now, they don’t have very good friends. And right now, the friends that they do have are causing them harm,” Haley said during an interview with “Fox News Sunday,” referring to the Kremlin.
It is important to note that the article goes on to state the following:
“I think they’re feeling that, whether it’s been … the fact that we’ve sanctioned just recently the Russian oligarchs, which made their stock market plummet,” Haley said, citing the U.S. supplying arms to Ukraine and the recent expulsion of 60 Russian diplomats as other examples. “Or whether it’s the sanctions that are continuing to happen, which you’ll see again on Monday.”
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
Trending on DML News
- UPDATE: Judge rules Trump administration justified in ending Obama-era immigration program
- REPORT: Corsi slaps Mueller with $350M lawsuit
- EXCLUSIVE: Chelsea Clinton rips into magazine staffer for making joke about Barron Trump
- REPORT: Company announces moving production out of China over tariff concerns
- BREAKING: Kavanaugh sides with liberal judges to turn away Planned Parenthood defunding cases
- VIDEO: Chris Christie comments on Trump’s legal jeopardy
- OpEd: Cohen’s pleas concocted by prosecutors to snare Trump
- REPORT: YouTube terminates conservative activist’s channel
- VIDEO: Ocasio-Cortez surprises Queens synagogue with family history
- REPORT: Actress declares ‘We should be afraid’ of Trump