REPORT: U.S. Ambassador hints at new economic sanctions for Russia
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley on Sunday hinted that Russia should brace itself for more economic sanctions after its continued support of Syrian President Bashar Assad, despite Assad’s use of chemical weapons against his own people.
“Right now, they don’t have very good friends. And right now, the friends that they do have are causing them harm,” Haley said during an interview with “Fox News Sunday,” referring to the Kremlin.
It is important to note that the article goes on to state the following:
“I think they’re feeling that, whether it’s been … the fact that we’ve sanctioned just recently the Russian oligarchs, which made their stock market plummet,” Haley said, citing the U.S. supplying arms to Ukraine and the recent expulsion of 60 Russian diplomats as other examples. “Or whether it’s the sanctions that are continuing to happen, which you’ll see again on Monday.”
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM.
Trending on DML News
- GONE VIRAL: Mom of killed Navy SEAL hero rips Democrat for Purple Heart for Strzok comment
- Gowdy: Rosenstein should not be impeached, public hearings a joke
- REPORT: James Woods threatened by Stormi Daniels’ lawyer
- REPORT: Gowdy says Mueller probe is not a witch hunt
- REPORT: California Dems stun Sen Feinstein
- VIDEO: SF Mayor: ‘There’s More Feces … Than I’ve Ever Seen’
- POLL: Who is the most dangerous Democrat in 2020?
- VIDEO: Trump raves about ‘beautiful’ Queen, internet complains about ‘awkward moment’
- REPORT: Russia responds in agreement to Trump’s statement on Twitter
- VIDEO: John Bolton Speaks Out on WH Decision To Cancel His CNN Interview, Russia and more