REPORT: ‘Underage’ Migrant Sentenced for Murder of Teenager
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by BREITBART.COM:
An Eritrean migrant claiming to be 16 has been sentenced to seven years in prison followed by deportation for the murder of a 15-year-old Swedish schoolmate.
The murder took place in February and saw the “underage” migrant get into a fight with the victim who had previously been his friend, and during the altercation he strangled the 15-year-old and killed him — although the migrant claims he did not kill the teen on purpose, Nyheter Idag reports.
The article goes on to state the following:
Following the death of the teen, the migrant emptied the victim’s pockets and took photographs of the body on his mobile phone that he deleted the next day, but they were recovered by forensic experts.
The court found that the murder was likely intentional, despite the migrant’s claims, because of the photographs and looting of the body.
Witnesses also said the migrant had threatened the 15-year-old victim in the past.
To get more information about this article, please visit BREITBART.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Video captures horrifying moment of deadly New Zealand volcano eruption, Americans among tourists trapped on island
- REPORT: Social Security announces Cost of Living increase for 2020
- VIDEO: ‘I Shouldn’t Have Done It’: Elizabeth Warren Apologizes When Confronted About Native American Claims
- REPORT: Biden: ‘Nobody warned me’ about Hunter and Ukraine because Beau was dying
- VIDEO: Witness makes admission about Ukranian phone call, Schiff jumps in to halt Nunes’s questioning
- BREAKING: Chilling new details revealed about Saudi students’ actions before Florida naval base attack [VIDEO]
- VIDEO: Graham: We Will End Impeachment Trial ‘As Quickly As Possible’
- VIDEO: Protestor interrupts impeachment hearing, screams at Nadler, hauled out of room
- VIDEO: ‘They’re irrelevant’: Nadler defends not calling Republican witnesses for impeachment
- REPORT: New Muslim congresswoman flips after election, now supports anti-Israel boycott