REPORT: Us gov’t to bombard Florida county with illegal aliens from Texas border
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by USATODAY.COM:
MIAMI – The Trump administration is preparing to release hundreds of asylum-seeking migrants caught along the southern border into Florida’s Broward and Palm Beach counties, with no apparent plan to house, feed or care for them, according to local officials who have been briefed on the plans.
Broward County Mayor Mark Bogen said Thursday that Customs and Border Protection officials told him they would unload about 1,000 migrant families each month, evenly split between the two counties, for an unknown period of time.
The article goes on to state the following:
Bogen called the plan “irresponsible” and warned that it would create a “homeless encampment” in his South Florida county.
Unlawful arrivals are overwhelming our system. Now I have just been informed by #PalmBeach Sheriff that starting next week Border Patrol will begin transporting 500 migrants a month from border to #Broward & PalmBeach #Florida, & releasing them pending an asylum hearing#Sayfie
— Marco Rubio (@marcorubio) May 16, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit USATODAY.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Judge denies DACA student’s request to remain in the country
- REPORT: Deal on Trump border bill looks dim before break
- WARNING: Dramatic bodycam video documents ambush that killed rookie cop
- VIDEO: Trump explains why he talks about a third term
- BREAKING: Iran lawmakers chant ‘Death to America’ as U.S. called ‘terrorist’
- REPORT: Buckingham Palace calls pest control after Queen ‘horrified’ by rodents in royal kitchen
- VIDEO: ‘Police Haters’ Taunt Officers At Scene Of Shooting That Killed Female Cop