REPORT: US Marshals release new photo of disbarred lawyer wanted in mom’s stabbing death
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
U.S. Marshals have released of new photo of a disbarred Georgia attorney who is wanted for murdering his mother a day after he failed to report to prison for defrauding clients of nearly $500,000.
The photo taken at an Atlanta-area gas station shows Richard Merritt without a goatee that he had previously worn. Marshals made the picture public Saturday night.
The article goes on to state the following:
Marshals believe Merritt, 44, made his getaway in his mother’s 2009 silver Lexus RX350.
Shirley Merritt, 77, was found stabbed to death Feb. 2 in Stone Mountain, Ga., where she lived with her son.
— William Shevchuk (@willpower520) February 10, 2019
— WSB-TV (@wsbtv) February 10, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- POLL: Are you concerned about Trump’s mental stability?
- VIDEO: Trump called supporter to apologize for mocking his weight, supporter responds
- REPORT: State To Implement LGBTQ Content In Public Schools’ Curricula
- VIDEO: Disgraced former Trump staffers Scaramucci and Omarosa discuss the president’s ‘mental decline’
- REPORT: Multiple Texas cities hit with coordinated ransomware attacks