REPORT: US Marshals release new photo of disbarred lawyer wanted in mom’s stabbing death
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
U.S. Marshals have released of new photo of a disbarred Georgia attorney who is wanted for murdering his mother a day after he failed to report to prison for defrauding clients of nearly $500,000.
The photo taken at an Atlanta-area gas station shows Richard Merritt without a goatee that he had previously worn. Marshals made the picture public Saturday night.
The article goes on to state the following:
Marshals believe Merritt, 44, made his getaway in his mother’s 2009 silver Lexus RX350.
Shirley Merritt, 77, was found stabbed to death Feb. 2 in Stone Mountain, Ga., where she lived with her son.
— William Shevchuk (@willpower520) February 10, 2019
— WSB-TV (@wsbtv) February 10, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting FOXNEWS.COM
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Mexican troops drew weapons on American soldiers on US side of the border
- VIDEO: Pint-sized Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez impersonator cracks up the internet
- CLAIM: Sri Lanka: Seven arrested for Easter Sunday jihad massacres, death toll passes 190
- REPORT: Former Obama White House counsel set to stand trial
- VIDEO: Fox News Contributor Says Hillary ‘Gave’ Russians Money During 2016 Campaign
- About (ratings)
- UPDATE: Cops questioning suspect in connection with sickening Brooklyn ax murder, victims identified [VIDEO]
- REPORT: Grassley warns White House not to oust any more top immigration officials