REPORT: US Marshals release new photo of disbarred lawyer wanted in mom’s stabbing death
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
U.S. Marshals have released of new photo of a disbarred Georgia attorney who is wanted for murdering his mother a day after he failed to report to prison for defrauding clients of nearly $500,000.
The photo taken at an Atlanta-area gas station shows Richard Merritt without a goatee that he had previously worn. Marshals made the picture public Saturday night.
The article goes on to state the following:
Marshals believe Merritt, 44, made his getaway in his mother’s 2009 silver Lexus RX350.
Shirley Merritt, 77, was found stabbed to death Feb. 2 in Stone Mountain, Ga., where she lived with her son.
— William Shevchuk (@willpower520) February 10, 2019
— WSB-TV (@wsbtv) February 10, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Fox contributor files $15M defamation suit for ‘reckless disregard for the truth’ against media outlet
- VIDEO: Michelle Obama declares she’s ‘waiting to be asked’ for help by Democratic nominee
- VIDEO: Video captures horrifying moment of deadly New Zealand volcano eruption, Americans among tourists trapped on island
- VIDEO: Witness makes admission about Ukranian phone call, Schiff jumps in to halt Nunes’s questioning
- REPORT: Mother of San Bernardino terrorist fighting DOJ over life insurance
- REPORT: Social Security announces Cost of Living increase for 2020
- EXCLUSIVE: Speculation running wild over mystery about Pelosi’s nose [PHOTOS]
- BREAKING: Chilling new details revealed about Saudi students’ actions before Florida naval base attack [VIDEO]
- VIDEO: Rudy Giuliani snaps at Fox News host: ‘I’m embarrassing you’
- REPORT: Terror attack? Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis calls for gun restrictions after Pensacola shooting