REPORT: US Postal worker found dead in mail delivery truck
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
A longtime U.S. Postal worker was found dead in her truck on Friday after delivering mail when temperatures reached nearly 120 degrees in Southern California, her family said.
Peggy Frank, 63, was found unresponsive in her truck around 3 p.m. in Woodland Hills, FOX11 reported. Paramedics arrived at the scene and pronounced the grandmother dead after several attempts to revive her.
The article goes on to state the following:
The exact cause of death was not released, but Frank’s family believes heat exhaustion may have led to her passing. Friday was Frank’s first day back on the job after she was placed on medical leave for a broken ankle, her family said.
Frank had been working for the U.S. Postal Service for 28 years.
Frank reportedly had previous health issues. Her son said his mother suffered a heat stroke last May.
To weigh in on this information provided by FOXNEWS.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting FOXNEWS.COM
Trending on DML News
- POLL: Should Whoopi issue a public apology to Judge Jeanine?
- VIDEO: Judge Jeanine Pirro’s guest appearance on ‘The View’ ends in explosive scene with Whoopi
- REPORT: Co-Host of ‘The Five’ Is Reportedly Leaving Fox News
- VIDEO: Roseanne Barr screams about Valerie Jarrett in bizarre new video
- BREAKING: Michael Cohen Secretly Taped Trump Discussing Payment (video)
- VIDEO: Whoopi Goldberg: Pirro wasn’t kicked out, she left cursing at staff
- BREAKING: RNC chooses city to host 2020 convention
- BREAKING: Surviving member of family who perished in duck boat crash gives heartbreaking interview (VIDEO)
- Trump Tweets: “Should have been done years ago!”
- REPORT: Man arrested for allegedly killing co-worker by forcing compressed air up his buttocks