REPORT: US sending more troops to Poland
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by Military Times:
WASHINGTON — The U.S. is expected to announce Wednesday that it will send about 1,000 additional troops and a squadron of Reaper drones to Poland to beef up the nation’s ability to defend itself amid worries about Russian military activity, U.S. officials said.
The final details were still under discussion Tuesday, but the decision to expand America’s military presence in Poland comes after months of lobbying by Polish leaders who had hoped for a U.S. base in their country.
The article goes on to state the following:
Officials said Tuesday that the preliminary agreement avoids any permanent U.S. base or presence in the country and sticks instead to a rotational force. There are currently about 4,500 U.S. troops that routinely rotate in and out of Poland.
— Slem (@slem63) June 11, 2019
— Defense One (@DefenseOne) June 11, 2019
— NEWS102.3 KRMG 🎙 📻 🎧 (@KRMGtulsa) June 11, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit Military Times. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Schiff declares ‘time is running out’ for Mueller
- Fox advertiser: Fox viewers are ‘f-ing idiots’
- BREAKING: Feds swarm ship in Philly port, announce ‘one of largest cocaine seizures in U.S. history’ [VIDEO]
- REPORT: Pelosi makes shocking statement about Trump after deportation announcement
- VIDEO: CNN cuts away from Trump rally after crowd chants ‘CNN sucks’
- REPORT: Fotis Dulos and girlfriend plead not guilty, even as chilling details emerge on his missing Connecticut wife
- VIDEO: ISIS images of a beheaded Scandinavian were sent to victim’s MOTHER
- REPORT: Former Bachelor star Melissa Rycroft ill after trip to Dominican Republic
- TRUMP TWEETS: Outrage over Hope Hicks testimony, slams Dems, witch hunt and more!
- REPORT: Warner Bros. film studio in lockdown after stage hand on Anne Hathaway movie stabbed in neck