REPORT: Video of Ocasio-Cortez being ‘attacked’ by a dog goes viral after #NationalLoveYourPetDay
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
A resurfaced of video of New York Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D) made the rounds on social media following National Love Your Pet Day.
In a short clip, the then-congressional candidate is seen being playfully tackled by a dog on the street while sitting down on a phone call last summer.
The article goes on to state the following:
Ocasio-Cortez could then be seen laughing while still on the phone as the dog attempts to lick her face.
People were sharing their cute animals yesterday 4 #NationalLoveYourPetDay. I don’t have one 🙁 but I do have this video of Charlie, a bulldog from Parkchester (a constituent!) attacking @AOC over the summer while she was on the phone. Sorry for laughing instead of helping, alex pic.twitter.com/wPuIG62jx2
— simone norman 🌹 (@whysimonewhy) February 21, 2019
— The Hill (@thehill) February 22, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
SPECIAL NOTICE FROM DML NEWS: A new project is underway that allows Americans to send a powerful message to Ocasio-Cortez that socialism is NOT the future for America. A newly-designed bumper sticker is allowing Americans to fight back with a patriotic message. The program also allows a second bumper sticker to be mailed directly to Ocasio-Cortez’s office – and based on the reaction to the program so far, her mailbox will soon be full every day! CLICK HERE to learn more about a simple way you can help fight back!
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News
- Border Protection seized enough fentanyl to kill entire population of the United States
- RESEARCH: Number of Muslims in the US; how many are radical; impact on welfare
- REPORT: Mark Meadows views NEW ‘Strzok coverup’ material at DOJ
- POLL: Should Tucker Carlson be fired from Fox News?
- Princess Diana’s death was no accident, say couple who witnessed crash
- Cost of open borders exposed in Muslim refugee oath (video)
- Heat wave dubbed the ‘death ridge’ will scorch the southeastern US
- REPORT: Buttigieg backs far-left idea of erasing Thomas Jefferson’s name: ‘It’s the right thing to do’
- REPORT: Trump vows to ‘end’ Iran amid ‘threats’
- POLL: Should Adam Schiff be removed from office for lying to the American public?