REPORT: Video shows Chris Cuomo in altercation after man calls him ‘Fredo’
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
CNN on Monday defended late-night anchor Chris Cuomo after video surfaced showing him getting in a heated, profanity-laced confrontation with an individual who referred to him as “Fredo,” a fictional character from “The Godfather.”
Cuomo, an Italian, then argues that the term “Fredo” is a racist slur similar to calling an African American the N-word.
The article goes on to state the following:
The video, which was first shared on YouTube and other social media platforms Monday, shows Cuomo repeatedly cursing at a man who encountered him and called him “Fredo.” It is unclear when and where the exchange took place.
“Punk a– b—es from the right call me Fredo,” Cuomo says to a man standing beside him. “My name is Chris Cuomo. I’m an anchor on CNN. Fredo is from ‘The Godfather.’ He was a weak brother and they use it as an Italian aspersion.”
WARNING: The tweets and video below contain offensive language.
A man in NY yesterday approached CNN’s Chris Cuomo and called him “Fredo”
Cuomo: “You’re going to have a problem”
Man: “What are you going to do about it?”
Cuomo: “I’ll fuckin ruin your shit. I’ll fucking throw you down these stairs”
Credit: “THAT’S THE POINT with Brandon” pic.twitter.com/4iWwzaSQpF
— Ryan Saavedra (@RealSaavedra) August 13, 2019
Chris Cuomo defended himself when he was verbally attacked with the use of an ethnic slur in an orchestrated setup. We completely support him.
— Matt Dornic (@mdornic) August 13, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Text messaging startup that aided Dem campaigns in midterms fires huge portion of its staff
- REPORT: Doctor accused of being drunk at work indicted in deaths of three patients
- REPORT: Judge allows Trump to appeal Democrats’ emoluments lawsuit
- TRILOGY DVD (They Come to America I, II, and III)
- REPORT: Parents outraged as CA preps graphic sex ed program
- REPORT: San Francisco to scrub ‘dehumanizing labels’ from criminals
- REPORT: Woman found dead in garbage chute at Anthony Weiner’s former address (VIDEO)
- How You Can Help Stop Amnesty
- VIDEO: Watchdog alerts Trump that border agency violated DNA collection law for years, letting violent criminals walk free [READ LETTER]
- VIDEO: Jesse Watters: Trump conducting the media like an orchestra