REPORT: Viewers around the nation captivated by Trump’s Oval Office address including the migrant caravan
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by DailyMail:
As President Trump gave his address in the Oval Office Tuesday night, viewers around the nation tuned in to watch the president reiterate his demand for a border wall.
Bar patrons in California to pedestrians on the street in New York flocked to the television to listen to Trump stop short of declaring a national emergency on America’s southern border.
The article goes on to state the following:
The viewership even crossed the border Trump spoke of, as Central Americans from the migrant caravan watched on from their shelter in Tijuana, Mexico.
To get more information about this article, please visit DailyMail. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting DailyMail
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: White House explains bandage on Trump’s hand, Twitter goes wild (PHOTOS)
- BREAKING: Pelosi sends letter to Trump on his State of the Union address
- VIDEO: Clemson Tigers get ANOTHER meal invite after Trump’s fast-food meal
- REPORT: Kremlin responds to theory of Trump being a ‘Russian agent’
- VIDEO: Border ranchers share alarm about prayer rugs found on their property
- REPORT: Clemson quarterback says White House quote is fake
- REPORT: Rashida Tlaib lambasts ‘right wing media’ over coverage of picture with pro-Hezbollah activist
- REPORT: Ocasio-Cortez, freshmen Dems attempt to hand deliver request to McConnell (pictures)
- REPORT: House passes relief bill to fund government, six Republicans vote with Dems
- REPORT: NBCUniversal Chief makes admission on Megyn Kelly