ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. – An inmate accused of a laundry list of crimes including attempted murder, aggravated battery and drug trafficking was mistakenly released Sunday morning by the Metropolitan Detention Center where he was being held. Officials say he is to be considered a violent individual.
REPORT: Violent felon suspect mistakenly released by detention center
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by KOB.COM:
27-year-old Duwin Perez-Cordova was dropped off by authorities in Downtown Albuquerque. Officials say that’s where he was last seen as local law enforcement work in conjunction to locate him.
Court documents state he used another inmate’s identifiers to be released from custody, and an MDC spokesperson said Perez-Cordova’s cellmate told one of the officers his wristband was missing.
The article goes on to state the following:
Perez-Cordova had been behind bars at the MDC since December.
Officials say he has several tattoos, including one of a money sign on his elbow as we as an Impala sign and the words “RIP Marcus” on his left arm. He is also known to go by the aliases Gilbert/Gilberto Rodriguez, Duwin Perez and Duwin Cordova-Perez.
To weigh in on this information provided by KOB.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
ALERT: We are seeking the public’s help locating inmate Duwin Perez-Cordova who was mistakenly released from MDC early on June 10. He is considered violent and should not be approached. Anyone with information please call @BCSDSheriff at 798-7000 or 911.https://t.co/xNkxEasCtb pic.twitter.com/xFl02fCBpb
— Bernalillo County (@BernCounty) June 11, 2018
— Jackie Kent (@JackieKentNews) June 10, 2018
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting KOB.COM
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: New Mexico compound mysteriously destroyed by authorities
- UPDATE: Colorado girls’ bodies were submerged in crude oil for 4 days
- REPORT: ESPN makes announcement about national anthem for NFL games
- VIDEO: Chilling family videos emerge of murdered woman killed by husband
- VIDEO: Toddler recorded in family video praising the father accused of killing her
- REPORT: NYT gives estimate of tapes Omarosa believed to have in stash
- REPORT: Review of emails from DOJ’s Bruce Ohr reveals new details on dossier scandal
- BREAKING: Court deals another blow to Trump delay of an Obama regulation
- REPORT: Parkland shooter: Seven key facts hidden in the school district’s report
- BREAKING: Trump calls Justice official a ‘disgrace,’ vows to revoke clearance (Video)