REPORT: Voter registration surges after Taylor Swift’s Instagram post
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Vote.org says it has seen an unprecedented flood of new voter registrations since Taylor Swift on Sunday broke her career-long silence on politics to encourage her 112 million followers to register to vote.
“We are up to 65,000 registrations in a single 24-hour period since T. Swift’s post,” Kamari Guthrie, director of communications for Vote.org, told Buzzfeed News in a report published on Monday night.
The article goes on to state the following:
“Vote.org saw [Tennessee] registrations spike specifically since Taylor’s post,” Guthrie continued.
To weigh in on this information provided by TheHill.com, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Roseanne fires back at show after character killed off
- BREAKING: Honduran migrant caravan swells to 4,000 as U.S. border crossings spike
- VIDEO: Chief Justice Roberts Breaks Silence On Kavanaugh Fight
- BREAKING: U.S. Treasury senior official arrested, charged with leaking info on ex-Trump advisers
- VIDEO: Democrat senator McCaskill responds to undercover video with fierce allegation, as Part 2 released
- REPORT: FBI probing Manhattan district attorney’s office
- REPORT: Saudi Arabia makes HUGE deposit into American accounts as Pompeo lands in Riyadh
- REPORT: State Department provided ‘clearly false’ statements to derail requests for Clinton docs, ‘shocked’ federal judge says
- BREAKING: Dem candidates for Congress raise record-shattering money for midterms
- REPORT: Audio Offers Gruesome Details of Jamal Khashoggi Killing