REPORT: Walker ousted, Gillum defeated, plus…
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by DailyMail:
Democrats have lost a bid to make Andrew Gilum the first black Florida governor – but have kicked Scott Walker out in Wisconsin as they flipped a series of key races to take mansions in Michigan, Kansas and Illinois.
The Tallahassee mayor conceded to GOP Rep. Ron DeSantis, a 40-year-old former congressman and Navy officer whom President Donald Trump heavily campaigned for.
The article goes on to state the following:
But in Wisconsin, Democrat Tony Evers has defeated Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker, denying the polarizing Republican and one-time presidential candidate a third term.
To get more information about this article, please visit DailyMail. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting DailyMail
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: Trump announces his nominee to replace Brett Kavanaugh on DC Circuit (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Judges issue rulings affecting heated Georgia governor race
- REPORT: Singer Pink’s husband publishes fierce warning to California wildfire looters
- VIDEO: More details released on Monica Lewinsky’s upcoming tell-all on Clinton affair
- EXCLUSIVE: Snipes explains ballot box left in rental car that shut down airport (VIDEOS, PHOTOS)
- REPORT: Miley Cyrus releases statement after home burns down in California wildfire
- TRUMP TWEET: Why he missed cemetery event in France
- REPORT: Miley Cyrus’ fiancé Liam Hemsworth shares photo of fire ravaged home
- POLL: Do you trust the U.S. election system?
- REPORT: FDA recalls another blood pressure drug for possible cancer risk