REPORT: Walker ousted, Gillum defeated, plus…
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by DailyMail:
Democrats have lost a bid to make Andrew Gilum the first black Florida governor – but have kicked Scott Walker out in Wisconsin as they flipped a series of key races to take mansions in Michigan, Kansas and Illinois.
The Tallahassee mayor conceded to GOP Rep. Ron DeSantis, a 40-year-old former congressman and Navy officer whom President Donald Trump heavily campaigned for.
The article goes on to state the following:
But in Wisconsin, Democrat Tony Evers has defeated Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker, denying the polarizing Republican and one-time presidential candidate a third term.
To get more information about this article, please visit DailyMail. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting DailyMail
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Mark Meadows: US ambassadors conspired with DOJ to take down Trump
- BREAKING: Supreme Court hands Trump administration a victory in immigration battle
- BREAKING: Ocasio-Cortez Quietly Removed From Board Of PAC She Controlled
- VIDEO: Donald Trump’s feud with McCain family escalates: ‘I was never a fan of John McCain and I never will be’
- REPORT: Facebook blocks Trump’s social media chief: ‘Why are you silencing me?’
- BREAKING: Family releases surprising cause of death for Obama’s top economic adviser
- Trump Tweets videos from Hannity, Levin and Carlson
- REPORT: Member Of Left-Wing Group Makes Anti-Semitic Joke While Teaching House Democrats About Anti-Semitism
- CLAIM: Trump Lied About Assets, Worth to Get Deutsche Bank Loans
- REPORT: Roy Blunt kicked from GOP event over border wall emergency vote