REPORT: ‘Walking Dead’ actor dies at 48
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by DailyMail:
An actor who starred in the hit zombie TV-series, ‘The Walking Dead,’ has died aged 48 after a ‘hard-fought battle with cancer.’
Dango Nguyen appeared in a number of episodes of the post-apocalyptic Atlanta based zombie series, playing a guard for the town of Woodbury who protected arch-villain The Governor.
The article goes on to state the following:
His death was announced through the Facebook account of his pre-acting workplace, the Athens-Clarke Fire and Emergency Services in Georgia.
The Fire Department wrote, in the following Facebook post:
It is with tremendous sadness that we mourn the loss of one of our former firefighters. Dango Nguyen passed away early this morning after a hard-fought battle with cancer. Dango was a member of our department for almost 20 years.
Dango was a sergeant with our department when he left to pursue a career in the entertainment industry and other interests. But, once you’re a firefighter, you’re always part of our family. And Dango was a very well known member of our family.
He will always be remembered for his physical and mental strength. He was an aggressive and tenacious firefighter and first responder. He was also an excellent fire officer. He carried out his service to our community with a high level of pride in his craft, as well as a competitive spirit that made everyone else that he worked with better too.
Our thoughts and prayers are with his wife Michelle, his family, and all of his friends. He touched many lives. We will all remember his quick wit, high energy, and unwavering determination. We all aspire to be “Dango Strong”.
— ACC Fire Department (@accfire) August 12, 2019
— Comicbook.com (@ComicBook) August 12, 2019
We send our thoughts and prayers to the family and friends of Dango Nguyen who played one of the Governors Soldiers during season 3 @davemorrissey64 Former Walking Dead Actor Dies at 48 After Cancer Battle https://t.co/CXWrXrgr1t via @ComicBook
— DMfanpage1 (@DMfanpage1276) August 12, 2019
In high school Dango and I felt Achilles’ choice of a hero’s fate was best-exciting life, but short. Later, w/the love of family & friends, I’m sure he’d of reconsidered the option, but he lived an amazing life and rescued many people before he passed yesterday.
RIP Dango Nguyen
— Rob Van Dam (@TherealRVD) August 11, 2019
Former Georgia firefighter and ‘Walking Dead’ actor dies aged 48 after ‘long-fought battle with cancer’ https://t.co/1EQRv3oMpk
— Daily Mail Celebrity (@DailyMailCeleb) August 12, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit DailyMail. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Fox contributor files $15M defamation suit for ‘reckless disregard for the truth’ against media outlet
- VIDEO: Michelle Obama declares she’s ‘waiting to be asked’ for help by Democratic nominee
- VIDEO: Video captures horrifying moment of deadly New Zealand volcano eruption, Americans among tourists trapped on island
- VIDEO: Witness makes admission about Ukranian phone call, Schiff jumps in to halt Nunes’s questioning
- VIDEO: Impeachment prediction: Obama will be nailed in the end
- REPORT: Mother of San Bernardino terrorist fighting DOJ over life insurance
- REPORT: Social Security announces Cost of Living increase for 2020
- EXCLUSIVE: Speculation running wild over mystery about Pelosi’s nose [PHOTOS]
- BREAKING: Chilling new details revealed about Saudi students’ actions before Florida naval base attack [VIDEO]
- VIDEO: Rudy Giuliani snaps at Fox News host: ‘I’m embarrassing you’